Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

So tomorrow it can also drop heavily ala DH2.

NBA Finals Game 7 with 2 big markets, The Derby, and of course the biggest boxing fight in the last 15 years.

So what's the 85-90 figure some talking about , presales are a killer and of late you can be undone by them, its bad enough working stuff out of a sample without anything extra lol

TThe fact that previous lot estimates over 90 ment everyone was on same page

Edited by RthWillSeeYouNow
  • Like 12

So what's the 85-90 figure some talking about , presales are a killer and of late you can be undone by them, its bad enough working stuff out of a sample without anything extra lol

I can't unleash the megaton gif until you give me 100m.

So give it to me. Give it to me. These people will kill you and take it from you anyway. Give it to me, and I'll do what you shoulda did, 10 minutes ago.

• Like 2

:wub:

I've been avoiding spoilers like the plague.  But I'm pretty sure I will.  

But just in case I'm gonna have a few drinks before the show :lol:

Man, your countdown is almost over.  :D I remember when that thing was 700 days and now it's 0.  :wub:

• Like 7

I believe you and your numbers. Most of us here are thankful for the numbers that you give us and believe your numbers. But, there are some non-believers around here that were doubting you; they are some bad eggs.

• Like 1

So, 95-100 still looks like the likely range?

Man, your countdown is almost over.  :D I remember when that thing was 700 days and now it's 0.  :wub:

It's actually counting up from midnight!  But unfortunately couldn't go to a midnight showing.  I was waiting for Matreon tickets for that night but I found out too late that they were doing the MCU marathon.  In fact, I think the whole theater was doing it.  There were no showtimes displayed last night.

Gitesh says his sources are sticking to the 85-90m,