Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

lol 85m is a fail and you guys know it. I hope the actual estimates and then the actuals turn out better. Still it would be really hilarious if it fails to break DH2's record after all the things stacked in its favour :lol:

Edited by Infernus
  • Like 1

We will see where it lands, but for certain Saturday will increase if Friday  was below 60 million. 

I saw 95-100 million but I had a doubt in my mind, just realized that is all time best Friday business ever, and I wondered is this really the best performing movie ever on a Friday night? 

Who knows, thinking a big Saturday jump now. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

I still say Deadline is going to have egg on their face all over again and that's where Nikki worked, wasn't it??? This is making close to 100M OD and why it is people keep making excuses for it is unreal..

Close to 100m? Not at all

No.. This is 2012 all over again making the same mistakes and jumping the gun.. Saturday hasn't even begun yet much less sunday, so how about let's wait til at least mid afternoon.. Way to early..

I mean for friday alone.

Remember this the 3D share fell by 10% as well.

So if made 85 million, TA would have made like 88 million

WHOA THERE. If TA had 10% higher 3D share, that would in no way bump it to 85m, let alone 88m.