Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

It is insane that ever since I remember Portuguese theaters have reserved sitting but American theaters still don't :lol:

The 5 hour wait for TDKR was a test I had to pass for good seats. I passed with flying colors!

• Like 2

Nope.

So based on that and the Spurs game plus boxing match, it might actually drop at your theater from Friday business. I'd be curious to know how Palladium in San Antonio is doing. Maybe Rth will chime in later. Don't listen to the haters, Rth. We still support you!

I believe people were saying AOU was "collapsing " overseas as we'll and it looks like that is not happening. People need to stop pretending they know WOM is bad already

people were only saying that about south korea

So based on that and the Spurs game plus boxing match, it might actually drop at your theater from Friday business. I'd be curious to know how Palladium in San Antonio is doing. Maybe Rth will chime in later. Don't listen to the haters, Rth. We still support you!

Could increase here in Canada it seems. However Saturday business does not seem at TA level  <_<