Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

Thanks to BKB's ridiculous response to RTH and water's constant repetition about how this film will have a low multiplier, this thread has turned into a comedy gold mine.

? i've said that twice in total but ok

I disliked watching TDKR the first time.

Perhaps it was such a gloomy movie and add in gloomy events. Just made me not in the mood for it.

Enjoyed it a lot more at home. 

Cool story, bro.

I'm sure he's a big boy and can handle it and he'll get over it, or not give 2 fucks anyway.. But I was entitled to feel like that though and it was understandable..

What is your deal with RTH? He reports the box office news as it is coming in. He was your hero when he announced it was going to break the OW and it going to hit. 

A 10-sec knockout would actually be pretty epic. I mean, it would suck that you didn't get to see an entire fight, but just the idea of that quick of a knockout to the "Best Fight Ever" would be amazing!

The internet reactions would be amazing too.

Oh and Rth is a big boy and I'm sure he can handle constructive criticism without resorting to taking his ball and going home like some would have you believe...

You can't really criticize him, projecting is not an exact science.

• Like 1

A 10-sec knockout would actually be pretty epic. I mean, it would suck that you didn't get to see an entire fight, but just the idea of that quick of a knockout to the "Best Fight Ever" would be amazing!

It would be hilarious. All that hype down the shitter. Plus it would likely mean Mayweather lost since quick knockouts are not his style at all. I'd like to see that arrogant SOB lose.

• Like 1

Seriously? I missed y'all going in on Rth, especially you BKB? Grow the fuck up, please.

I've seen this happen before to Rth, and I will not stand for this.

WHAT THE FUCK does he owe you? Nothing. He does this out of the good in him and for his love of this, and y'all give him this because he was wrong? Oh, wow. Rth happened to be wrong for once, and you have something to say.

No, shut the hell up, and shove a piece of humble pie in your fucking mouth. Especially during a weekend like this and for a film this big, you have no right to criticize him for being off. It is completely logical for there to be a larger room for error for film of this caliber, and for you to say something like that, is deplorable and stupid.

And for you to just try and defend yourself for being an ass goes to show how childish and immature you can be.

I will not tolerate anyone giving crap to Rth, and if I see you doing as such, your ass is getting clocked, dragged, and scalped. And this goes to anyone, not just BKB.

tumblr_inline_nmio4jIPyF1t2zszh_500.gif

Edited by Claire Nolan Holt
  • Like 16

Seriously? I missed y'all going in on Rth, especially you BKB? Grow the fuck up, please.

WHAT THE FUCK does he owe you? Nothing. He does this out of the good in him and for his love of this, and y'all give him this because he was wrong? Oh, wow. Rth happened to be wrong for once, and you have something to say.

No, shut the hell up, and shove a piece of humble pie in your fucking mouth. Especially during a weekend like this and for a film this big, you have no right to criticize him for being off. It is completely logical for there to be a larger room for error for film of this caliber, and for you to say something like that, is deplorable and stupid.

And for you to just try and defend yourself for being an ass goes to show how childish and immature you can be.

I will not tolerate anyone giving crap to Rth, and if I see you doing as such, your ass is getting clocked, dragged, and scalped. And this goes to anyone, not just BKB.

105044-bad-boys-shit-just-got-real-gi-nM

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2

tumblr_m141jal8Bj1rn95k2o1_500.gif

• Like 1

I agree with you on one thing, BKB, the Rth ass-kissery is a bit much sometimes.

Him posting numbers is appreciated, though.The more sources the merrier.

If you don't like it, go somewhere else.