Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

Manny is who you should root for no ?. Unless you like to root for a true villain who happens to be a very good boxer, top 15-20 all time.

Manny Isn't an angel either but you're right, I'll root for pac-man but I don't see how he wins.

Is this the boxing thread or the box office weekend thread?

I got home and all I see is pages and pages about boxing.

It will have an effect on TA2 as others have already supported who are working at movie theaters. Sorry the fight of the decade is happening. Edited by GiantCALBears
  • Like 1

Is this the boxing thread or the box office weekend thread?

I got home and all I see is pages and pages about boxing.

We could also talk about Lars von Trier for pages and pages. Just putting that on the table, folks.

It will have an effect on TA2 as others have already supported who are working at movie theaters. Sorry the fight of the decade is happening.

except you're just discussing boxing and the match itself, not putting it in any relevant context.

We could also talk about Lars von Trier for pages and pages. Just putting that on the table, folks.

sounds a lot more interesting.

We don't know that AoU is declining significantly from TA yet. One day is a bit too early to say that, especially since May is basically open for AoU to develop some legs. Hot Pursuit isn't exactly going to be big competition next week.

Definitely, and when I brought the premise up I stated as such, even for solely the OW.

Edited by Spizzer - Manav

Yeah, if Manny vs. Floyd was DECIDING THE FATE OF A COLD WAR. then maybe I'd give it a watch.

The berlin wall and the Ussr empire fell after the release of Rocky IV, coincidence ?

I think not.

• Like 1

Fair enough but I didn't realize this was always 100% the #s, in fact it never is on a weekend like this lol

That was before the dark times, before the classic conversation thread.

Edited by Orestes

Really wasn't too bad but BKB did go after Rth a bit.

Ok, to be honest 84.5M day is fine but the high of 95-100M, this is a letdown to say the least. After last night, I'm not sure Rth gives an estimate tonight, it's probably for the best.

The berlin wall and the Ussr empire fell after the release of Rocky IV, coincidence ?

I think not.

The Berlin Wall fell because of the HOFF!

Edited by chuck0
  • Like 1