Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

for right now LA is taking the biggest hit

between the 2 biggest markets  NY/LA theres more than 20% difference in the drop from fri

because of the time difference?

That is a pretty damn crazy drop from the tracking/predictions. Up here with IM2's OW.

Remember this when Guardians 2 rolls around

• Like 1

Yeah the Palladium SanA that was one of the highest grossing for fri looks like take over 60% drop today, a big number in general but still, SF taken big hit but LA is still looking 10% more of a drop than SF, bloody sport LOL

Good call redfire!

• Like 2

Yeah the Palladium SanA that was one of the highest grossing for fri looks like take over 60% drop today, a big number in general but still, SF taken big hit but LA is still looking 10% more of a drop than SF, bloody sport LOL

Some of the other folks here don't understand what it's like to be in a town with only one pro sports team. In that situation it's a huge deal when your team is in the playoffs, especially a Game 7 scenario. Imagine if the Yankees were the only pro sports team in New York. It's the same thing for San Antonio folks with the Spurs. 

• Like 5

What cities had the biggest increase on Saturday? 

So what will be the next movie to break the OW record?

For some reason this post made me realize both the Avengers and Star Wars finale hit 2019. I reserve the Infinity War Part 2 and Episode IX>Age of Ultron and Force Awakens club.

WRONG AGAIN, Rth wrong by a decent amount as well. What a night!

I think the 63-67 was at 6:30pm Pacific which was literally as the Spurs-Clippers game was in Q2 and the fight was yet to begin. Based on that estimation, we can somewhat glean the hit the movie took.

• Like 2

Can you buy like 20,000 tickets so Disney has a chance at 195? :lol:

I'm lucky to have one ticket to see AOU. I know, there's no way in hell would I be paying for that much for AOU. :P:D

Edited by Fancyarcher

Some of the other folks here don't understand what it's like to be in a town with only one pro sports team. In that situation it's a huge deal when your team is in the playoffs, especially a Game 7 scenario. Imagine if the Yankees were the only pro sports team in New York. It's the same thing for San Antonio folks with the Spurs. 

Twin Cities has 3 pro sports teams and those teams usually disappointment.