Noctis

Friday: Devil 16.85 SH2 4.3 DT 3.5 WH 2.6 pg 10

If that's what happened, then no doubt as to why everyone was so pissed. I'm sure someone thought it was a cute idea, but I would be livid if I paid for a movie and had to go home afterwards to get the end of the story- chances are I wouldn't even bother, especially if the movie sucked anyway. I didn't bold this post on purpose (it happened when I started typing) but I will keep it bolded to emphasize what a horse manure tactic this was on the part of the movie to do this. :(

B.O. Angel! Cheap ‘Devil Inside’ Opens With $12M Friday For $25+M Weekend

FRIDAY 7:30 PM UPDATE: Even rival studios tonight are saying hooray for a Hollywood winner. Paramount acquisition The Devil Inside is looking at a big $12 million today, including $2M midnights. The exorcism genre film should surge past $25M for the 3-day post-holiday weekend. And the pic More later.

How the hell does this POS, straight to dvd looking movie break out and Dragon Tattoo struggles for 100M? Too many people have a shit taste in movies. If they are stupid enough to fork out money to see this crap they deserve the gimmickry at the end. Fuck them.

• Like 3

How the hell does this POS, straight to dvd looking movie break out and Dragon Tattoo struggles for 100M? Too many people have a shit taste in movies. If they are stupid enough to fork out money to see this crap they deserve the gimmickry at the end. Fuck them.

To be fair, Dragon Tattoo will still smoke this turkey at the end of the day in gross, if not profit. But your point is well taken. At least Dragon Tattoo got a wide release, and I had no problem finding it at the theater. I do recall having a hard time finding Blue Valentine and Rabbit Hole last year and I am still waiting to find We Need to Talk About Kevin, In the Land of Blood and Honey, and I am not optimistic about finding Coriolanus either. It's not going to be a problem to find absolute nonsense like The Darkest Hour, though.

• Founder / Operator

The tricky part is that the figure doesn't account for those who have stopped looking for work. Additionally, seasonal jobs may be accounted for in the unemployment figure. It'll probably jump back up now that the holidays are over and stores are cutting back hours/employees again, but still, its definitely something good to report about. I doubt most people would say it really matters until we see real improvement in other areas, but its better than increasing. :lol:An interesting figure is the "U-6 number", a statistic that includes discouraged workers who have stopped looking for work in addition to those who are. It went from 15.6% to 15.2% in December. Not bad at all, but we need sustained periods of improvement.

Wow, this Friday number means a lot of pissed off people when those credits rolled. And does fishnets work for the studio or something? He/she sounds pretty stupid blindly defending this movie and ignoring almost every review, score, crowd report, twitter post, etc. everywhere from people who've seen the movie. Yeah fishnets, it's more likely the movie is great and everyone is lying :eyeroll: (damn it, I'm on my iPhone using the mobile version of the site and don't know the text to post the eyeroll pic haha).

Edited by FTF

Ghost Protocol is expected to gross roughly $5.8 million on Friday for a $19 million weekend, putting its domestic gross at nearly $170 million.Delicious.

That's very good news.... and basically locks $200m.But what's the source of that info?