Olive

Release Dates Discussion | Avengers Endgame 2019

5 minutes ago, Gavin Feng said:

Lego Batman - Mar.3

Beauty and the Beast - Mar.17

@WeneedtotalkaboutKevin

Hell yeah!  I really hope LEGO Batman can wash off some of the sour taste left on the Chinese by BvS with a fun interpretation of Batman. Even though I personally liked BvS ultimate edition, I know the Chinese hate BvS to the holiest of the holy. Hopefully the DC brand can still be saved in China.   

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

Hell yeah!  I really hope LEGO Batman can wash off some of the sour taste left on the Chinese by BvS with a fun interpretation of Batman. Even though I personally liked BvS ultimate edition, I know the Chinese hate BvS to the holiest of the holy. Hopefully the DC brand can still be saved in China.   

Many fans reposted the micro blog of Lego's release date. Just worry about the WOM. Lego toys are hot but I don’t really know whether audience will like this type on screen.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gavin Feng said:

Many fans reposted the micro blog of Lego's release date. Just worry about the WOM. Lego toys are hot but I don’t really know whether audience will like this type on screen.

To be honest, I don't think any sane person will expect it to be better than or even as good as the LEGO movie. As long as the movie can get 70-80 on RT, it is a win already. 

On 1/24/2017 at 7:38 PM, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

I honestly think Lego Batman might even be better than the Lego movie. 100% on RT now!
But will chinese audience embrace?

Look at Rogue One.. such a great movie, but local audiences preferred Passengers over it. =.=

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jiangsen said:

100M maybe but others here probably have a better idea. It's a weird release date as it's going head to head against Assassin's Creed. 

I think it will out gross previous movie in franchise, which was released in 2012 , the market has grown much from that time. I hope that Assassin won't damage RE6 potential

1 hour ago, Ring of Gyges said:

What might be a realistic number to expect for Assassin's Creed?  Which is the better known series in China, Assassin's Creed or Resident Evil?

Hopefully both do well but it seems like the mutual date creates some competition.

Even Fassbender's fans in China don’t doubt Assassin’s Creed sucks.