kayumanggi

Weekend Estimates (4-day): TL 41.7 M | PP II 38.5 M | MM: FR 32.1 M | A:AOU 27.8 M | POLTERGEIST 26.5 M

Yes, obviously in the sequels the writers adapted to Depp's character, but I wouldn't say the performance is any different. Just because it's not 'original' (I use the term loosely), that doesn't mean it's worse.

Jack was too much of a cartoon in the sequels.

So that Black Mass early spot during the NBA Playoffs was...effective. Already the #4 trend on Twitter.  :o

Black Mass needs to come out next week.
6 minutes ago

can already tell black mass and mad max are going to steal the show at the next academy awards

Black Mass... Yes.

THE MOVIE BLACK MASS WITH JOHNNY DEPP LOOKS SO BEAST IT MAY BE THE WHITE AMERICAN GANGSTER ?!?!?

Black Mass looks dope

Black Mass movie look crazy.

It's about time Johnny Depp does a real movie again. I hope Black Mass resurrects his career.

I NEED BLACK MASS RIGHT NOW. I NEED MOMMY DAKOTA IN MY EYES AGAIN. PLS. PLS. PLS.

• Like 1

So that Black Mass early spot during the NBA Playoffs was...effective. Already the #4 trend on Twitter.  :o

Black Mass needs to come out next week.6 minutes ago

can already tell black mass and mad max are going to steal the show at the next academy awards

Black Mass... Yes.

THE MOVIE BLACK MASS WITH JOHNNY DEPP LOOKS SO BEAST IT MAY BE THE WHITE AMERICAN GANGSTER ?!?!?

Black Mass looks dope

Black Mass movie look crazy.

It's about time Johnny Depp does a real movie again. I hope Black Mass resurrects his career.

I NEED BLACK MASS RIGHT NOW. I NEED MOMMY DAKOTA IN MY EYES AGAIN. PLS. PLS. PLS.

White American Gangster? Or Irish Goodfellas

If we're talking about Disney flops, The Sorcerer's Apprentice has always been a bit of a guilty pleasure for me.

I consider that film karma for Turtletaub/Cage inexplicably not making National Treasure 3