kayumanggi

Weekend Estimates (4-day): TL 41.7 M | PP II 38.5 M | MM: FR 32.1 M | A:AOU 27.8 M | POLTERGEIST 26.5 M

Steelbook I bet.

I mean, it's a fun harmless movie, it just got awful marketing and buildup by Disney.

No, just a normal box :lol: I do have a steelbook of the Lone Ranger :lol: 

I love that ad. So avant garde.

(Absolutely TERRIBLE if you want to convince people to see the film, but it's a thing of beauty by itself.)

Weird thing is that the next 30 seconds are actually pretty good, those should have played during the SB instead of the 30 that they showed

• Like 1

Deadline update, no major difference to everyone else so far

Right now, grosses are shaping up to be a $10M-$12.3M Friday for Tomorrowland(which would include that $725K from last night) on the way to a $38M-$40M+ three-day weekend (it’s so darn early that it’s hard to report with accuracy) and $45M-$50M for the four-day day. It currently accounts for almost 40% of Fandando’s weekend ticket sales.

Poltergeist, as I mentioned, will see its core audience come out tonight but had a heck of a $1.4M preview last night. Will bad word-of-mouth ruin it through the weekend? Remains to be seen, but it may gross around $23M-$25M for the three-day (as it stands now) with a $10M-$11.8M Friday (includes those strong previews) and $28M-$33M for the four-day.

• Like 2