kayumanggi

Weekend Estimates (4-day): TL 41.7 M | PP II 38.5 M | MM: FR 32.1 M | A:AOU 27.8 M | POLTERGEIST 26.5 M

You telling me he's writing a film about me? Where's my cut?

I thought that was a reference to you at first too  :lol: but then I recognised those numbers from World of Warcraft in an obscure Lost reference... I've never seen lost tbh.

Fix this immediately. We will all wait.

You might be waiting a while.  :ph34r:

I haven't seen Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, House of Cards, True Detective, The Wire, How I Met Your Mother, Homeland, Orange is the New Black, Mad Men, Supernatural, Hannibal, Firefly, Dexter, 24, Community, Parks and Rec, or really any other supposedly great, well loved show of the past few years. Or ever, actually.

I don't watch TV except for one show, Vampire Diaries.

You might be waiting a while. :ph34r:

I haven't seen Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, House of Cards, True Detective, The Wire, How I Met Your Mother, Homeland, Orange is the New Black, Mad Men, Supernatural, Hannibal, Firefly, Dexter, 24, Community, Parks and Rec, or really any other supposedly great, well loved show of the past few years. Or ever, actually.

That's a shame. I'm similar in that I don't watch a lot of TV.

I'd encourage binge watching GoT though, it's very cinematic.

• Like 1

That's a shame. I'm similar in that I don't watch a lot of TV.

I'd encourage binge watching GoT though, it's very cinematic.

I watched two episodes of Game of Thrones and hated it. 

and I love fantasy.

Edited by tree - we're home

You might be waiting a while.  :ph34r:

Make sure you watch Breaking Bad before you die.

• Like 2

Game of Thrones should take priority above anything else. Including work, family, significant others, or oxygen.

Nope, Breaking Bad is way better. ;)

That would be The Wire actually

One of the greatest things about Breaking Bad is that it finally got most of the TV snobs to shut up about The Wire :P

*insert Chewy's previous avatar*

Vampire Diaries is AMAZING, don't dis it, babe.

If you can't handle rape, don't watch Game of Thrones.  :ph34r:

I don't pay a lot of attention to people talking about Game of Thrones so it kind of came as surprise. I thought I would give it a go - "how nasty can it be?" - but honestly, it doesn't matter what show it is, I don't want to watch rape. Just makes me really uncomfortable and unhappy.

Make sure you watch Breaking Bad before you die.

I watched Better Call Saul and loved it, so I am willing to give BB a chance, if I can ever be bothered.

How did you feel about the game changer with the lead actress in the TVD season finale this year?  :unsure:

I'm really going to miss Nina. Yeah, Elena was a bit too whiny but after 6 years with this character, you just realise how much you've grown fond of them. I thought the ending was really wonderfully done. TVD has a bad habit of silly cliffhangers and non-plot-twists, but it was dealt with properly. I bawled my eyes out. I'm glad she didn't just walk off with a human life, because the show and the character hadn't earned that. Sleeping beauty fits with the rest of the show. :)

I'm more optimistic for season 7 just from the last 15 seconds of that episode. Without Elena to focus on, they can do some interesting things with cultural tensions and Mystic Falls itself.

Game of Thrones should take priority above anything else. Including work, family, significant others, or oxygen.

Nope, I'm not watching Game of Thrones. The other ones I'm open to, but you can cross GoT off the list.

• Like 1