kayumanggi

Weekend Estimates (4-day): TL 41.7 M | PP II 38.5 M | MM: FR 32.1 M | A:AOU 27.8 M | POLTERGEIST 26.5 M

The budget for Poltergeist is $35m which is pretty high for a horror film but I guess it does have 3D and it has bigger names starring in it but it'll easily make it back which will good for MGM and FOX. 

So around $135-$150M DOM total for MMFR. That's pretty great!

Actually that's pretty awesome considering the film's S&M-weirdo aesthetics, the occasional ultra-violence & the general nastiness of the atmosphere.

This movie deserves $200M that the equally nasty & violent WWZ earned in 2013. 

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So close to 30 million then as I mentioned. I'd venture around 9 million for Saturday, a little over 8 for today.

Actually that's pretty awesome considering the film's S&M-weirdo aesthetics, the occasional ultra-violence & the general nastiness of the atmosphere.

This movie deserves $200M that the equally nasty & violent WWZ earned in 2013.

WWZ looked like a Herbel Essences commercial compared to Mad Max.

God that film was just WEAK.

I wouldn't say Mad Max has "ultra violence" either. I was actually surprised by how little blood/gore there was. Maybe I've just seen too many horror films.

• Like 6

BoxOffice.com

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON earned an official 3-day/4-day estimate of $20.895M/$26.789M this weekend. Domestic total will be $409.96M through Monday. ‪#‎Avengers‬ ‪#‎AgeOfUltron‬

• Like 1

BoxOffice.com

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON earned an official 3-day/4-day estimate of $20.895M/$26.789M this weekend. Domestic total will be $409.96M through Monday. ‪#‎Avengers‬ ‪#‎AgeOfUltron‬

that's a pretty shitty hold for Memorial Day

• Like 1