kayumanggi

SNATCHED | May 12 2017 | Fox | trailer on page 1

Amy Schumer to Write, Star in Fox Mother-Daughter Comedy

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/amy-schumer-write-star-fox-797609

Two big names in female comedy are teaming for a look at mother-daughter relations.

Amy Schumer, the comedienne behind this summer’s new Judd Apatow comedy Trainwreck, has signed on to co-write and star in an untitled mother-daughter comedy that has Paul Feig, the director of Bridesmaids and the upcoming Spy, attached as one of the producers.

The plot is being kept under wraps but sources say it is an action-comedy in the vein of Feig’s The Heat and centers on a mother-daughter duo trapped in a vacation gone wrong.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It looks funny to me, but I like Schumer. The "welcome" bit got me, not gonna lie.

I at first did not get that joke because, to me, it sounded like he said "welcome." I suppose that the non-American pronouncing the word to sound like "whale cum" was what made Goldie react that way, but it sounded like 'welcome' to me.

Anyway, like filmlover, I am also happy to see Goldie Hawn in movies again. I hope this is good.