K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Hopefully he won't be another Hemsworth/Worthington.

Let's see how he does when he releases a non-blockbuster-franchise movie.

GOTG & this clinches he is miles ahead of the other 2. Of course he will have his failures but the point is he will be getting paid top dollar to choose his future franchises. Only a few guys have that power right now.

• Like 1

I don't really care if they make dinosaur soldiers, or they all escape and start spreading on the mainland, or put in talking dinosaurs, or aliens come to Earth to control the dinosaurs, or they travel back in the time to the real time of the dinosaurs or some thing like that. Crazy plots are the only way this franchise can continue and be interesting now.

I don't really care if they make dinosaur soldiers, or they all escape and start spreading on the mainland, or put in talking dinosaurs, or aliens come to Earth to control the dinosaurs, or they travel back in the time to the real time of the dinosaurs or some thing like that. Crazy plots are the only way this franchise can continue and be interesting now.

That and bringing back Goldblum

• Like 1

actually now that I mention this, I now see a way for Universal to bring back the Back to the Future franchise. Crossover. 

• Like 2

Joint Universal-Fox production. Jurassic Independence Day.

Triple crossover with Timecop.

The aliens go back to the past to take over the earth (hmmm, like ST First Contact too I guess), and Jean Claude Van Damme takes Goldblum back in time to stop the aliens during the dino-era.

• Like 1