K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

If this was last year, when JWwas supposed to come out, this wouldve likely ended up #1 for the year. Wouldnt have opened as high because Pratt's Guardians wouldnt have opened yet, plus 2014 was just doldrum in general, but I think $120-130 couldve been easily achievable now.

My personal favourite dinosaur movie isn't Jurassic Park, but

Dinosaur-poster.jpg

I remember seeing that film in theaters, and thinking that the animation was stunning at the time.

Shame the movie has been almost completely forgotten. I remember really enjoying, though I haven't seen it in years.

I remember seeing that film in theaters, and thinking that the animation was stunning at the time.

Shame the movie has been almost completely forgotten. I remember really enjoying, though I haven't seen it in years.

Dinosaur, Lilo & Stitch, and Brother Bear all seem to have been completely forgotten, and they're perhaps my 3 favourite Disney films.

There's no reason for any kind of frontloadedness here. I mean this is pretty much kind of an original movie, not a sequel with a rush factor.

What? No, there's a significant fan base. You can't call a straight up sequel an original movie, especially when the originals were some of the biggest movies ever when they came out.

• Like 1