K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Magnificent Seven and Passengers, but I'm not sure which of them will be out first. M7 is due for January 2017, Passengers hasn't been slated yet.

I think Sony is going to switch Mag 7 and Uncharted.

There is no way Uncharted is making that June 10, 2016 release date, seeing as how there is no lead yet, meanwhile Mag 7 is already filming. 

We've survived for years someone other than Connery playing Bond. We'll survive someone other than Ford playing Indy

bond can be played by anyone. Ford ,his likeness his very fiber is all indy. As long as ford is healthy hes the only indy ivwould pay to see. If ford can no longer play indy, then sure let a new guy do it. Most fans want ford to make 2 films back to back as indy

This is increasing over Friday day business, by a very nice percentage.

Why is it stupid? Shia has already been introduced into the franchise and he's a better actor than Pratt.

Shia had a chance to become a bigger star but his personal life took over. I dont think any studio is going to take a chance on him at this point unless he does some major image repair. 

Shame Shia is a parody now. He was a rare case of child star succesfully transitioning into an adult career. Hilary Duff was more popular than Shia in the Disney days, but do you ever hear of her now? He had a career in the bag and is screwing it up.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 1