K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

You are making it really hard to not comment considering you are setting everything up perfectly.

Grim, stop with your actually quite funny jokes about 2 AM. Please :lol: 

Dude. Don't go quoting wikipedia articles that use a fucking video game as a source.

I asked if you had seen it because clearly JP stated that the dinos did not stay as females. And fuck the novel, we're talking about the film.

i quoted the jurassic world wiki and that wasn't using a video game as a source it was listing all the media the t-rex shows up in.

and yes i've fucking seen jp in which they say that SOME of the dinosaurs changed sex from female to male and bred to create offspring. the only ones that did it in the movie are the velociraptors hence there's no reason to think the t-rex is male when they said she's female. why are you so desperate for the dinosaurs to not be female

• Like 1

It's unclear whether the T-Rex had changed gender or not. I think it's fine to consider her a "she", pending any specific evidence.

When I wrote King, I meant the Jurassic Park franchise. Not the T-Rex or any other dinosaur specifically... 

Rth's last post implies JW is doing at least $74 million today.

That puts it over $6 million ahead of TA after 2 days after being less frontloaded. Nothing tomorrow is gonna hurt JW enough to knock it under TA for the weekend.

Edited by PDC1987
  • Like 1

I'm curious how JW will do WW.

Any chance of it cracking the top 5?

Considering how well it's doing in other countries, I think it's pretty much a given, heck it could be the third highest grossing film of 2015 WW.

Edited by Insidearcher

Still trying to wrap my head around the possibility Ultron might end up #3 for the year. I mean... what?!

WW it will be fourth which is even more hilarious. 

• Like 3

Still trying to wrap my head around the possibility Ultron might end up #3 for the year. I mean... what?!

Deservedly so. Movie was dull. Writing was downright stupid and the villain was once again miss-marketed.

• Like 1