K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Let me be the first to say, JW had a record IMAX opening because of the 6 min preview for ANTMAN in front of it exclusively. The Marvelites turned out in force for what will be a huge box office smash.

I didnt have this... I had the old trailer, but nothing new...

Let me be the first to say, JW had a record IMAX opening because of the 6 min preview for ANTMAN in front of it exclusively. The Marvelites turned out in force for what will be a huge box office smash.

jenniferlawrenceokaythumbup.gif

• Like 1

The Numbers ‏@MovieNumbers 9m9 minutes ago

Other tracking numbers suggest #JurasicWorld could do better than Universal's projection. A weekend record is still possible.

Thanks dude, no one has been saying this for the last two hours.

:P

• Like 2

The Numbers ‏@MovieNumbers 9m9 minutes ago

Other tracking numbers suggest #JurasicWorld could do better than Universal's projection. A weekend record is still possible.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if a "revised" estimate is released this evening.

When the 6min IMAX preview for ANTMAN ended, all the Marvelites walked out of JW. True story. 

You're mistaking Marvelites for SW loonies.  

In a Year where we thought Disney was going to win the year Universal is going to put up a fight.

People who still think it's gonna be a fight are continuing to underestimate how massive the 1-2-3 punch of JW, T2 and the Minions is gonna end up being. Not to mention Trainwreck and Straight Outta Compton.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It helps that it opened in 2000 more theaters and had IMAX as well.  

• Like 3