K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Both Jurassic Park and Fast and Furious have had two of the biggest comebacks in movie franchise history.

But can the Jurassic Park franchise keep the momentum like the Furious franchise has been able to do?

Get Goldblum and Neill in the sequel.

• Like 1

Both Jurassic Park and Fast and Furious have had two of the biggest comebacks in movie franchise history.

But can the Jurassic Park franchise keep the momentum like the Furious franchise has been able to do?

I don't think Universal is gonna nearly be as gung ho about spitting out JW sequels.

Yeah I'd say this is more shicking than Sniper and Fast, all things considered.

NBC really lucked out having the Super Bowl this year. JW, Fast, Minions, Ted, and PP2 all had maximum exposure. Some had a full minute spot too. Definately helped.

I wonder if the sequel will pull an all-star Jurassic cast like Fast Five did.

Neill, Goldblum, Dern, Pratt, Howard, even the kids from JP1 all grown up too in a single movie would be glorious.

• Like 3

Even more impressive is that it's not like Neill, Goldblum, or anyone from the original is back. The nostalgia lies purely on the dinosaurs and the park. That's adds a layer to the performance IMO

BD Wong says, Hi.

• Like 2