K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Problem was not RTH but AOU :P it just kept going below trends. RTH provides trends based on previous data. But movies need to hold well. During its OW and 2nd friday AOU trend kept going down.

rth overpredicted aou because he didn't account for how big presales were

So at this point I wonder if it's safe to say Marvel needs Pratt more than Pratt needs Marvel.

Yes, especially after the recent failure of the newest top 10 biggest DOM movie ever that opened in May.

Edited by CJohn

Superman001, on 14 Jun 2015 - 01:47 AM, said:

not saying its impossible. Rem todays ticket prices you only need 18 m fans paying alot of 3d and premium tickets to get to 215-225m. So it is possible. Def feel 210-214 more likely if it goes uber.

It is impossible buddy. I would say 210M is the most it can do if all stars align.

if it goes 100 million on Saturday

that mean

82 million Thursday, Fri

100 million Sat

44 Sunday ??????

its possible to get the 220 million

who is better at this stuff?

I have been watching for years on this stuff but just started posting so I am knew to this.

Edited by Mitch

What a simplistic coporate generic movie.

Exactly my cup.if Tea and what audiences want in film

A-

AN uncompromising return to the 90s blockbusters that general audiences been wanting.

First fast 7 and now this.

Year of the casual audiences.

• Like 1

80M is virtually impossible. 100M is just for the fun, right? Nobody is taking that serious, right? I hope not.

If all stars align the most it can do today is 73M. Anything over 65M is a win and anything equal or above 69M is a smashing HOLY SHIT.

Edited by CJohn

What a simplistic coporate generic movie.

Exactly my cup.if Tea and what audiences want in film

A-

AN uncompromising return to the 90s blockbusters that general audiences been wanting.

First fast 7 and now this.

Year of the casual audiences.

this is the most lordmandeep post of all lordmandeep posts.

• Like 5

Guys in their 20s-30s were not even born or young kids when the original opened though...

What the hell are you talking about? I'm 30 and when JP came out every kid was going crazy for JP. (damn, I miss the 90's. )

• Like 2