K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Yup, those scenes were basically "Hey, look, we are cool here right? I mean Iron Man directed the fight with Hulk into a conveniently empty and abandoned building. Look over here, we have ensured that we repeated that no one died during the initial ultron fight. Also, just when you think we are overwhelmed by having to save people.... HELICARRIER OUTTA NOWHERE"

This guy captures it best: http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/act-four/wp/2015/05/13/the-avengers-vs-man-of-steel/

Totally true. I mean, Captain at the end says it is more important to save the people in that city than saving the entire world. C'mon, really?

I hope we never get half of a movie having scenes of people getting rescued again. 1 minutes is enough. We get it.

I thought it was odd that in JW

No one seemed to care about all the people getting massacred by the dinosaurs. Shouldn't BDH's character have been more worried about those people getting killed? I don't think there was even a scene of her feeling guilty about not evacuating the park.

basically the ultron third act would have been better if the internet hadn't SUDDENLY decided they cared about the lives of CG extras in blockbusters because they needed MORE reasons to hate man of steel.

• Like 2

I thought it was odd that in JW

No one seemed to care about all the people getting massacred by the dinosaurs. Shouldn't BDH's character have been more worried about those people getting killed? I don't think there was even a scene of her feeling guilty about not evacuating the park.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Stop it