K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Prove it. Director wanted animatronics and Universal said NO. They give him only the dying dinosaur at the mid of the movie. That's the only animatronic. Raptors, I-Rex, T-Rex and all the fucking dinosaurs in the movie are 100% CGI all the time. Fact.

I feel like you are being deliberately ignorant. There was lots of animatronic use in the movie, and if you couldn't see that then I guess that's a testament to just how good they were.

After seeing JW I saw the trailer for the first 3 JP's, I guess I was so spoiled as seeing JP1's trailer didn't look that special. Took me forever to find the actual trailer on Youtube though as just about every single top hit was a fanmade trailer.

Water is the worst troll on this board. The kind that doesn't even make you laugh. Just annoying for the sake of it.

The ignore feature is your friend.

Thought it pisses me off people quote him so I still have to see his or her horseshit

• Like 1

The ignore feature is your friend.

Thought it pisses me off people quote him so I still have to see his or her horseshit

Reading people being trolls is half the fun here. 

If everyone agreed to same opinion it be a criclejerk or a nolan thread. 

If you went to a play would you talk then?

People will do anything. On one of his podcasts, John August talked about during the opening of "Big Fish" on Broadway, this couple in front of him basically broke every theatre rule: they arrived late, they were drunk, they talked, and the woman was taking pictures during the show. He confronted them afterwards and made the lady delete the photos. :lol:

• Like 1

Welcome! BOM actually died completely last year, the weekend that Dracula Untold came out. Were you here for that?

I remember panic, punching my fridge, and a six pack of beer.  Maybe not in that order.  I stopped by in October to see if anyone knew what had happened and if BOM was actually gone.

Even after that debacle, BOM still limped on with Ray Subers continuing his detailed summaries.  With him leaving to a better position, there isn't really a reason to go there for anything, but the charts.  I also kinda missed using forums and the insanity of a fast moving topic.

Go Puerto Rico!

• Like 1

I feel like you are being deliberately ignorant. There was lots of animatronic use in the movie, and if you couldn't see that then I guess that's a testament to just how good they were.

Can you name a scene that used animatronics other than the one he named?