K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

I'm going to see it this week, no idea who you are or what you are talking about. I guess thinking it's not the greatest thing in the world means I'm not a fan? Lol fanboys

Haven't you seen it yet? Well then check it out. No one is stopping you.

And would you please stop mocking baumer just because you call him a fanboy. That's damn insulting.

• Like 1

NBA isn't a major issue today since there is no champion being crowned. GoT is a possibility, but this season has had the lowest viewership for GoT by far.

The season finale is always the most viewed episode on HBO for the year.

Haven't you seen it yet? Well then check it out. No one is stopping you.

And would you please stop mocking baumer just because you call him a fanboy. That's damn insulting.

I called PDC & bishop fanboys but I'm sure B doesn't care if I did anyways. And if so? Sorry?

Lol ok man, we will see tomorrow who is right. Lol lol lol

But what is your projected Sunday drop?  I gave you my number.  You have to give me yours.  You say it's going to stay at 25 or higher?

I called PDC & bishop fanboys but I'm sure B doesn't care if I did anyways. And if so? Sorry?

Nope, you didn't say anything to me, and I'm not a JP fanboy but I love JW.

• Like 1

Speaking of Game of Thrones and The Avengers, that show was on TV in early May 2012. According to Wikipedia it ran from April 1 to June 3. With a $7m jump from the weekend estimate to the actual weekend number, it seems GOT had very little or even zero effect on TA1. There is a bit of difference between a mid-season episode and a season finale, but it still isn't anywhere near as big of a deal as some of us have mentioned in recent days.

• Like 1

Nice that your represent the entire fanbase, please search Sunday night ratings for GOT this season among 18-49s thanks.

Again, HBO's biggest audience ever was only 13.4 million, for a 'Sopranos' Season Premiere ages ago. Nothing since has been higher than 10 million, and that was two Series Finales.

Speaking of Game of Thrones and The Avengers, that show was on TV in early May 2012. According to Wikipedia it ran from April 1 to June 3. With a $7m jump from the weekend estimate to the actual weekend number, it seems GOT had very little or even zero effect on TA1. There is a bit of difference between a mid-season episode and a season finale, but it still isn't anywhere near as big of a deal as some of us have mentioned in recent days.

The viewership for GoT more than doubled since then. Plus, it's a season finale.

Was the 3D worth it for this? I'd think it'd be really cool

Easily. Do IMAX 3D if possible. This film was shot for IMAX and uses the digital IMAX ratio so the entire screen is filled for the duration of the film. It just draws you in that much more. But you will have a great time regardless.