K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

I mean, I've already conceded that JW has probably beaten TA OW.. Bring on the sequel with more Aquatic Dinosaurs..

If it doesn't beat Avengers I gonna find you all and kill you all. I am gonna fell so fucking DISAPPOINTED at this point if it fails to beat Avengers. FUCK.

After seeing the movie, I'm still not completely sure where they would go with a sequel.

Yeah I know ole boy wanted to use them in the military, but hes dead now. And what would BD Wong do with them?

After the events of JW, why would the military authorize dinos to be used? Unless someone just releases dinos on the human populous, I don't see where theyd go.

But I said the same thing after Fast 4, 5, 6, and 7, I had no idea whered they go with it, so I'm sure Uni is cooking up something.

I wonder now what TFA could have done with a summer opening? Granted at the rate this year's going and the way hype has been for it, it could end up shattering records regardless, but deflated December openings do have to be factored in. Or so we think...

I wonder now what TFA could have done with a summer opening? Granted at the rate this year's going and the way hype has been for it, it could end up shattering records regardless, but deflated December openings do have to be factored in. Or so we think...

Just like movies dont open with 110M in January. Or dont have small drops on Easter Sunday. Or are supposed to not jump on their first Sat in June. Yeah, lets not count Star Wars out just yet.

Guardians 2 and Episode VIII both open in May 2017. That... Will be insane. Two $175M OW in the same month.

Yeah,

when the kids are being chased by the I-Rex and they jump off, that was pretty terrifying.

The I-Rex breakout

caused several children to cry and leave the movie.

I'm proud of the camper (so a 9-year-old) I ran into. She stayed the whole movie and I think she liked it. I'll ask her tomorrow.