K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

A french guy called Barry...Very frenchy name. Were his french lines subtitled for you to "decipher"?

Do you have a point?

Should all of the Spanish lines in the background of the F&F movies have been subtitled too?

Edited by PDC1987

1989 was my favourite summer for movies, ever.  I was 17 and I (I have told this story before on Mojo, but it's worth repeating again) was so ridiculously excited for the final installment of Indy.  It was also my first summer driving and I had just started dating a very hot girl, like way too hot for me but she liked me.  Me and her and my friend and her friend went to see Indy at the drive in opening night.  We hadn't really done anything together physically and tonight is the night she decides she wants to start.  So the movie begins, I'm pumped, excited, goosebumps on my arms, and we get to the Cross of Coronado scene where Indy is on the boat and she decides that she wants to give me oral.  She goes to unzip me and I looked at her with a look of disdain on my face.  I calmly remove her hands from my pants, tell her that the movie is just starting and that "not right now".  She was pissed.  We ended up dating for about another week and I never did get anything physically from her.

But seriously, what kind of girl wants to give you a blow job during opening night of the greatest trilogy ever made?  :)

• Like 15

Hollywood is filled with siblings, offspring and such getting into the business.  Seriously, look at names like Drew Barrymore, Angelica Huston, Rob Reiner, Gwyneth Paltrow and Scott Caan, just to name a very very few.

I joke, there s more : Kristen Stewart, Jason Reitman, Jamie Lee Curtis, son of Lawrence Kasdan, son of Riddley Scott, son of Davie Bowie, the Mara s sisters parents are NFL franchise owners, the Coppola clan, Zoe Kravitz, Susan Sarandon s daughter who is scorching hot, Dakota Johnson, the list is endless ...

• Like 1

1989 was my favourite summer for movies, ever.  I was 17 and I (I have told this story before on Mojo, but it's worth repeating again) was so ridiculously excited for the final installment of Indy.  It was also my first summer driving and I had just started dating a very hot girl, like way too hot for me but she liked me.  Me and her and my friend and her friend went to see Indy at the drive in opening night.  We hadn't really done anything together physically and tonight is the night she decides she wants to start.  So the movie begins, I'm pumped, excited, goosebumps on my arms, and we get to the Cross of Coronado scene where Indy is on the boat and she decides that she wants to give me oral.  She goes to unzip me and I looked at her with a look of disdain on my face.  I calmly remove her hands from my pants, tell her that the movie is just starting and that "not right now".  She was pissed.  We ended up dating for about another week and I never did get anything physically from her.

But seriously, what kind of girl wants to give you a blow job during opening night of the greatest trilogy ever made?   :)

In public too. That would be a whore.

I was 23 and BATMAN 1989 was a Phenomenon more than all the Nolan Bat movies combined.. It really was and no internet back then or twitter to express it..

Yep, Batman was a monster in 1989...kind of like what JW is doing now.

• Like 1

But seriously, what kind of girl wants to give you a blow job during opening night of the greatest trilogy ever made?   :)

LOL baumer best post here for a long long time LOL Nice done man :D

It s indy BJ comes after honey you see indy W ypu so you have to wait.D

• Like 1

I joke, there s more : Kristen Stewart, Jason Reitman, Jamie Lee Curtis, son of Lawrence Kasdan, son of Riddley Scott, son of Davie Bowie, the Mara s sisters parents are NFL franchise owners, the Coppola clan, Zoe Kravitz, Susan Sarandon s daughter who is scorching hot, Dakota Johnson, the list is endless ...

Yes, it is endless....that's why I said just to name a very very few.

Should all of the Spanish lines in the background of the F&F movies have been subtitled too?

That's not what he's saying.  The French words had no meaning to the movie but because he new the actor was a comic in France and he understood the French it took him out of the film.

• Like 1

Yeah, I drove around the local theaters. All are packed and filled with even more people then yesterday.

Any sunday indications yet? I know some tweets say lines are ridiculous.

Sunday updates before Monday are very very rare. Only exceptions I can think of are TDK and TA1.

• Like 1