K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Does Michelle Rodriguez speak randomly spanish while adressing the other characters that speak english? Does Stellan Skarsgard randomly speak swedish when he's starring in Avengers? Does Irfhan Khan speak Hindi in Jurassic World?

I'm just saying it's strange how many french lines Omar Sy got in an american blockbuster. Much more than Lambert Wilson in Matrix 2, more than Jean Reno in Godzilla. It feels like he's basically playing himself in a big movie and they didn't bother translating 100% of his lines in english just to emphasize that he's french so that's why his accent is so rough. Coupled to the fact that he's a known comic actor here, it's just distracting because I watched JW in english.

To Madash

French mode on"

meme en angalsi omar sy parle francaiis? et il est doubler en VO en dessuu  aus? sii oui lol un peu  de francaiis chez les amercains  est sexy :D

Mode french off"

• Like 1

JW is supposed to be super misogynist.

Yes, there are women running around in skimpy bikini's feeding grapes to Chris Pratt's character while he has sex with nameless women before tossing them back into a dungeon until he gets horny again.  

• Like 3

Yes, there are women running around in skimpy bikini's feeding grapes to Chris Pratt's character while he has sex with nameless women before tossing them back into a dungeon until he gets horny again.  

Don't forget the raptor pimp training program!!!

• Like 2

Even though it's not a record to keep, but do we know the largest differential ever in regards for estimates vs actuals?

These Sunday reports everywhere are beginning to look way bigger than anticipated. People are talking about NBA Finals, but that won't matter.

So the movie begins, I'm pumped, excited, goosebumps on my arms, and we get to the Cross of Coronado scene where Indy is on the boat and she decides that she wants to give me oral.  She goes to unzip me and I looked at her with a look of disdain on my face.  I calmly remove her hands from my pants, tell her that the movie is just starting and that "not right now".    :)

tumblr_inline_mm6zcoC58R1qz4rgp.gif

• Like 1

Is this the most anticipated actual number ever or what ???

I posted earlier with roughly the same theory. The fact that Universal put the estimate just a bit under the record feels like a purposeful move to keep the buzz going (even though it probably isn't. Not many people outside of us really care).

Don't forget the raptor pimp training program!!!

Damn, how could I forget about that.  I also forgot to mention Judy Greer's character.  All she does is iron clothes, make dinner and sew some clothes while her husband watches the ball game on TV with a beer in hand.

• Like 3