K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

so what would happen on the forum if this managed to do $30m on Monday?

I recall TDK first Monday on BOM.... it was like the most ridiculous icing after boatloads of cake. I can feel the same thing coming here.

I wasn't there that day, but apparently some troll posted $28M before the real number came in or something?

so what would happen on the forum if this managed to do $30m on Monday?

I recall TDK first Monday on BOM.... it was like the most ridiculous icing after boatloads of cake. I can feel the same thing coming here.

I think it's gonna happen. This has already been a fun ride, the movie itself was fun as hell too, and now the box office run is going to be a really good one to watch.

What would be insane is if it actually pulls a TDK multiplier (3.34) and reaches 700. That is JP1's adjusted total, though with IMAX/3D it's probably more like 750+. Still crazy to think...not in a billion years did I think there was ever gonna be another Jurassic Park as big as the first one.

Sunday evening business is at Ta levels here.

TA DID 57 MILLION and Canada has been divergent so great sign.

it s weird Lord in canada it seems the WOM has spread from teh first day unlike teh states friday was meh than saturday was great and now it s on part with TA?

60m here we go!! plez rth i m right? just a little glimpse? :D

• Like 1

Lordman finally joins the party. Maybe it just took awhile for the WOM to spread north? :P

I've talked the hell out of it on FB and a bit here and there on Twitter.  The rest of Canada is listening to me.  LOL

Edited by baumer

$25m I think. Actual was $24.5m, haha.

Wow, not bad!

My father isn't up to seeing this today, which is disappointing since I wanted to be a part of possibly the most epic OW of all time. But hey, if we decide to go tomorrow we could contribute to something else that's special.

those dumbass kids in the new one that went off road in their hamster ball when they were told to go back. and oh my god the fucking whiny younger one. what happened to that poor girl that was supposed to babysit them should have happened to him.

I know right. I wanted them to get ripped to shreds right off the bat.

The horny douche bro that can't stop thinking of boning random visitor girls more than seeing dinosaurs despite having a girlfriend in love with him. The little one that sprouts random JP Wiki bullshit with a

"I'm such a Dino Nerd, uh!" card on his head and whines about his parents incoming divorce in inappropriate moments. (Speaking of this, their supposed "one last family" bounding moment is to ship away their children on a remote island full of hazardous creatures for several days under the supervision of their estranged aunt making "funny" jokes about being dinos prey..."Parenting" :unsure: ). How the kids were so annoyed that their aunt won't be pampering them around the park all the time because you know she's kind of the fucking boss of the park and they're whining like she's such an uncaring bitch. The way they just sneak away from the personal baby-sitter watching over them endangering themselves. (And she gets a sadistic nasty death for no rhyme or reason that even the supposed bad guy doesn't get on screen) The gyrosphere moment when they just go around freely around big-ass dinosaurs that could stampede them oblivious to the state of emergency. When they just go off-road in a forbidden zone. When they jumped into the river to escape the I-rex, they're like LMFAO afterwards.

WTF?! All of their scenes was filled with grating stuff like those. Such unlikable bratty kids. And the way their mom tried to scold her sister for putting her career first instead of having and raising children like her. Did she see how obnoxious her own children were? I totally understood BDH's character decision. :lol: 

Edited by MADash Rendar
  • Like 4