K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Almost 3 AM over there. At this point you might as well not even go to sleep. :P

Yea, but I have to drive a 60 foot slinky bus tomorrow.....not good if you are half asleep.

0.jpg

• Like 2

If you get to/pass by a theater that's selling out at certain times you may not see lines because it will be in between showings and everyone is in already and haven't come for the next round. Someone here yesterday said that's it how it was their theater.

Edited by PDC1987

So, with Jurassic Park and Fast Seven being enormous hits for Universal, why don't they make their own little crossover movie where Dom and his gang have to go visit this mysterious island to bring back some animals, and then realize the animals are Jurassic Park dinosaurs that were stolen by a competing company (maybe the company that was dealing with Nedry in the first Jurassic Park.)

• Like 1

Not sure. Minions could be huge enough that people will want to follow that run very closely.

It's not like we're not gonna have members here following Inside Out religiously :P The Frozen fans have joined that hype train in full force haha

I know in the general public, Jurassic World has caught the zeitgeist, but that doesn't mean Inside Out isn't gonna do well in its shadow. Especially when it's the only appealing offering for families besides Jurassic World until Minions.

So, with Jurassic Park and Fast Seven being enormous hits for Universal, why don't they make their own little crossover movie where Dom and his gang have to go visit this mysterious island to bring back some animals, and then realize the animals are Jurassic Park dinosaurs that were stolen by a competing company (maybe the company that was dealing with Nedry in the first Jurassic Park.)

Jeff Goldblum would have to be in this film.

• Like 1

It's not like we're not gonna have members here following Inside Out religiously :P The Frozen fans have joined that hype train in full force haha

I know in the general public, Jurassic World has caught the zeitgeist, but that doesn't mean Inside Out isn't gonna do well in its shadow. Especially when it's the only appealing offering for families besides Jurassic World until Minions.

Inside Out is gonna be fine.
  • Like 1

I have to wake up at 6 AM but I am here, ready for you big explosion Rth.

I took a personal day on Monday because getting a record breaking OW actual is so much more important than working for the man!  B)