jb007

Tuesday Actuals: JW 24.3M | DOWN GOES TDK TUESDAY | Not the Spielberg, Cameron, or Nolan thread!

Kelly are you laughing at prople here putting choir boy nolan with Speilberg and cameron. Somr of thr comic fanboys smoking some powrful excrement lol

I have a lot more friends that Love LOTR, second mentioned film is starwars.

Oh yeah sorry. Misread it. Thought it didn't make sense, although it is what you said technically.

I've never said Avengers is better than everything?

Big, sweeping statements saying Avatar was most people's greatest film experience of all time. Everyone got wrapped up in how amazing the 3D looked, but I'd wager they had more of an experience with Titanic, let alone dozens of films I can mention.

Each to their own. I'm not one to argue on here. It's all cool man.

I just find it funny you think Spielberg hasn't made a film as great as Avatar and Titanic. If James Cameron were reading this I think he'd piss himself as well.

Like I said though. It's all opinions and I respect yours. :)

his greatest affect on the masses wild was et,jawd

jaws,raiders and jp. Which of these affected radio,music, domestic and workdwide bi,theindustry rhe many top film award institutes as camerons titanic. I dare say its maybe rhe greatest giant epic of all time. I mean it had kids and 90 yr olds bawling in cinemas. Open to 30!

Went on to 600m over 1.2 b dimestic today in one run

Not 4, not5i

Not 6. But 11 Oscars. 3 oscars for cameron including best writing,best director . best editor. Steven, nolan and zemekis will nevet get some of these rewards wild. Sorry for bring si aggressivee guy. Clearly wr are here to have fun and agree or cheerfully battle and disagree

Cjohn im coming for youuuu sir. Avatar biggestvhv seller since nemo 7-8 golden globes and 4 oscars. They clearly robbed cameron best dir and best picture. That crap statement is defintely not an opinion gd friend that the masses share. Dare to be different, but when avatar 2 destroys you lad. You go thee with a smile. I will be sorry to break you.

Titanic did not "effect music". Countless soundtracks have sold well and spawned hit singles. If the Grease Soundtrack were properly certified with the RIAA it would be 20x Platinum, Titanic is 11x Platinum.

Edited by PDC1987