jb007

Tuesday Actuals: JW 24.3M | DOWN GOES TDK TUESDAY | Not the Spielberg, Cameron, or Nolan thread!

Cjohn im coming for youuuu sir. Avatar biggestvhv seller since nemo 7-8 golden globes and 4 oscars. They clearly robbed cameron best dir and best picture. That crap statement is defintely not an opinion gd friend that the masses share. Dare to be different, but when avatar 2 destroys you lad. You go thee with a smile. I will be sorry to break you.

lmao

Titanic did not "effect music". Countless soundtracks have sold well and spawned hit singles. If the Grease Soundtrack were properly certified with the RIAA it would be 20x Platinum, Titanic is 11x Platinum.

Grease is full of bops. Plus, it starred goddess, Stockard Channing and Olivia-Newton John. Queens.

• Like 1

What's the issue?? Perhaps I could provoke this a bit?? :ph34r:

there is no issue cameron is your lord and master. And going to remove jp world or sw and I suppose from their hefty perches on all time ww top 3 top 4 spots.

Batman and supes yu all need to watch that one too. Its going to embarrass any nolan film at the bo. It cant outshine tdk and bb by too much quality wise tho. Tdk rep dc perfection. Anyone think jpworld kos avengers from all dom#3?

Cjohn im coming for youuuu sir. Avatar biggestvhv seller since nemo 7-8 golden globes and 4 oscars. They clearly robbed cameron best dir and best picture. That crap statement is defintely not an opinion gd friend that the masses share. Dare to be different, but when avatar 2 destroys you lad. You go thee with a smile. I will be sorry to break you.

Supermann001 or kal 

Let's asume the 0.1% chance that Avatar 2 would only do 1.5B what would you do then?

Don't be too rough with him :rofl:

What's the issue?? Perhaps I could provoke this a bit?? :ph34r:

there is no issue cameron is your lord and master. And going to remove jp world or sw and I suppose from their hefty perches on all time ww top 3 top 4 spots.

Batman and supes yu all need to watch that one too. Its going to embarrass any nolan film at the bo. It cant outshine tdk and bb by too much quality wise tho. Tdk rep dc perfection. Anyone think jpworld kos avengers from all dom#3?

Also when will kno of jp world will pass 550?

He is still very much a filmmaker when producing or executive producing and with many other studios, *cough* sony *cough*, the budgets on those films would have likely ballooned. Spectre and the last Spider-Man increased big time.

That s all Bay, he is an extremely efficient action director, he has all the action in his head, he works with the same team since the Bad Boys days. So to me The Transformers movies cost around 200m but in pure length, they have more epic, complex, CGI gilled action set pieces than all other blockbusters. They look like 250m+ movies to me.

The last hour of TF3 & 4 are bats hit insane, very few movies give you so much spectacle on that scale for so long. Man of Steel kinda did that but that movie cost a lot, 250M I would say.

• Like 2

I don't think Man of Steel is a good comparison for a Wednesday drop. It had a smaller Tuesday drop, and it ended up getting slaughtered on Thursday due to some sports game. Still going with a 25% drop today and an 8% drop tomorrow.

Edited by Spaghetti

How awesome would it be to see 400 on there at the end of the weekend. If it's close, Universal has my permission to fudge.

JWs run is probably the most satisfying short term run in history and its final numbers will be just incredible as well. I've said this before but this is box office euphoria for people who love this stuff.

• Like 2

hah hah. I dont think cj really hates avatar, he just wanted to get a last crazy reply from me kel. Hee hee. Do you think we can get avengers 1 domestically. I think jpwotld is looking at 420 m by monday. Holy shit

You mean by JW? I think Avengers 1 Gross will be tough to get to, but not impossible I guess. The target I see is 550M.

Titanic did not "effect music". Countless soundtracks have sold well and spawned hit singles. If the Grease Soundtrack were properly certified with the RIAA it would be 20x Platinum, Titanic is 11x Platinum.

Grease is the WORD!

giphy.gif

lol bkb. In my mind i think that would be accurate. But im using every law of attraction power in my being ,my third eye. Everything that avenger level fall off will never happen. So let it be wrtten. So let it be done. This aint no mere mortal comic movie Pepsi.
  • Like 1