jb007

Tuesday Actuals: JW 24.3M | DOWN GOES TDK TUESDAY | Not the Spielberg, Cameron, or Nolan thread!

You can't be this ignorant. Inflation, 3D, PLF (there were none of these in 2008), and almost 4 times as many IMAX screens. TDK adjusts to $231m even without adding in 3D boost or the added PLF/IMAX advantage of 2015 releases.

What JP4 is doing is out of this world amazing, but it's a lot closer in admissions than you might think.

Don't call me ignorant. I didn't say it wasn't close, and I responded to someone saying JW hasn't been selling *anywhere near* as many tickets as TDK.

Might be the most hilarious thing I've ever read on these forums.

I'm assuming you're trolling right? I mean I could name you half a dozen Spielberg films that are superior to Titanic.

As for Avatar, most of his resume is better than that movie - and I really like Avatar.

You're seriously saying you think Avatar is better than Raiders, ET, Close Encounters, Jaws, Schindler's List, Saving Private Ryan, Jurassic Park ?? Lmao.

lol judging avtar got oscars,wad more successful than jp in every regard and a far superior movie to jaws. You got to be kidding lol.

Avatar is going to eat all these films alive including jp world. And usually when you adk folks their top films of all time. Guess what, its avatar,titanic,t2, forrest gump,jp, et,empire strikes back. Speilberg is a bit down the list bub lol

lol judging avtar got oscars,wad more successful than jp in every regard and a far superior movie to jaws. You got to be kidding lol.

Avatar is going to eat all these films alive including jp world. And usually when you adk folks their top films of all time. Guess what, its avatar,titanic,t2, forrest gump,jp, et,empire strikes back. Speilberg is a bit down the list bub lol

Source?

Sa

One of those... :ph34r:

saving private ruan shouldnt be on tjis convo. Full metal jacket is better and it didnt have industrial lights and magic with its battlefield scene.

Forrest gump is up there with camerons best and that is easily hanks best work ever. Speilberg wasnt the dir. Though he help shape zemekis

Mmmm no. I'm pretty sure when most people are polled for their favourite films ever that Avatar is never mentioned.

I'm not saying that Cameron isn't a massive talent because he is. I love a few of his films.

I just can't relate to someone who thinks Avatar is better than Jaws. It's cool though. Your opinion.

saving private ruan shouldnt be on tjis convo. Full metal jacket is better and it didnt have industrial lights and magic with its battlefield scene.

Forrest gump is up there with camerons best and that is easily hanks best work ever. Speilberg wasnt the dir. Though he help shape zemekis

Yeah I'm pretty sure Cameron had nothing to do with Forrest Gump except have a movie that opened the same summer in True Lies

Way to go undermining your rant! Lol