22 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Anchorman

There are definitely some good moments in here. It took me a couple times to enjoy it more. So I guess it grew on me, but yeah overall, it still is just decent.

"It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good....They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time"

B+

I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly...

You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered in hair.

I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science.

What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.

I'm Ron Burgundy?

I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

"Brick, where did you get a hand grenade?" "I don't know."

Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.

I ate a big, red candle.

It's so damn hot... milk was a bad choice.

Jazz flute is for little fairy boys.

Where'd you get your clothes... from the... toilet store?

Hey, Ron. I'm riding a furry tractor.

I love lamp. I love lamp.

Oh, uh, it's the pleats... the pleats in the pants. It's an optical illusion. I was just about to take them back... to the pants store. Oh this is embarrassing.

Tonight's top story: The sewers run red with Burgundy's blood.

Brick, My sweet Brick. Brick, come hug me! I know you want to.

"Yeah, I stabbed a man in the heart."

"I saw that. Brick killed a guy. Did you throw a trident?"

"Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident."

"Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder."

Solid A. One of the funniest movies ever made.

• Like 2

This is my fave part of the movie (as quoted by Gopher above):"Yeah, I stabbed a man in the heart.""I saw that. Brick killed a guy. Did you throw a trident?""Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.""Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder."

• Like 2

Steve Carrell is comedy gold. He's consistently hilarious throughout the entire movie. Unfortunately, though, this film is horribly overrated as the vast majority of its content is shockingly lame. There were funny scenes scattered throughout, but not nearly enough.

C-

Steve Carrell is comedy gold. He's consistently hilarious throughout the entire movie. Unfortunately, though, this film is horribly overrated as the vast majority of its content is shockingly lame. There were funny scenes scattered throughout, but not nearly enough.

C-

How dare you..
  • Like 2