baumer

SOTM 6: The Mother of all Jurassic World SOTM question: DUE MON JUNE 29TH 1159PM

Mother of all SOTM JURASSIC WORLD QUESTIONS.

You're all right so far, sorta. Lol. But its much bigger.

1) Choose what film JW will pass by the end of its run domestically.

Avengers

Titanic

none of the above

2) What will JWs final gross be? Must be within 2%

3) Choose any Tuesday or Wednesday in the month of July and tell me what the increase or decrease for said day will be. You have 2% error room.

4) What will Jurassic World gross for the three day weekend of July 3-5? Error room of 5%.

5) How much more will JW finish with WW? ERROR room of 7%.

Big stiff points involved...just as kelli requested.

Points will get more significant as you go up in difficulty and of course your punishment must be more severe if wrong.

Go for number one and if correct you get 5000 and if incorrect u lose 2000

Now here's where it gets interesting. If u want to go for the next ones, u have to agree to go for each tier. So you can't choose to go for question 1,3 and 5. You can go for questions 1,2 and 3 or 1,2,3,5 but in my opinion the questions get more difficult as they go.

So, here's how it works, every level you go up you increase your possible points for by 1.5X for the first three questions. You also increase your loss of points by 2.0 for the first three. If you decide you are going for 4 or 5 then your points will TRIPLE BUT ALSO TRIPLE IF YOU LOSE.

So here's how it works.

Question one 5000 points

Question two: 7500 points

Question three: 11250 points

Question four: 33750 points

Question five: 101250 points

So if you go for all five and you are correct in all five, you will get 101250 points.

If you get one wrong, and you declare you are going for all five or four or three or what have you, here is how it will work:

Get question 1 wrong and only go for question one: -2000 points

If you go for only 2 and get either one wrong, you lose 4000 points

If you go for three and get even one wrong, you lose 8000 points

If you go for four and and get one wrong, lose 24000

If you go for all five and get even one wrong, you will lose 72,000 points.

Abstain from it all and you get 2000 points.

Deadline is Monday June 28th at 11:59pm

This is a big hard fat throbbing question, just the way k1stpierre wants it. :)

1. Avengers

Maybe I'm tricking myself but what if baumer means for question 1 what film WILL JW pass? Ie if it passes titanic then answering the avengers would be incorrect as it it has passed titanic. Hmmmmm The question suddenly makes more sense.......

Edited by Jajang

Maybe I'm tricking myself but what if baumer means for question 1 what film WILL JW pass? Ie if it passes titanic then answering the avengers would be incorrect as it it has passed titanic. Hmmmmm The question suddenly makes more sense.......

But Baumer already said that is not the case and that Avengers would still be correct.

Hence my confusion :)

People have specifically asked Baumer if this is a trick question, and he said no. So choosing Avengers is the simple and easy way to get points instead of needlessly risking everything.

• Like 1

Mother of all SOTM JURASSIC WORLD QUESTIONS.

You're all right so far, sorta. Lol. But its much bigger.

Avengers
Titanic
none of the above

2) What will JWs final gross be? Must be within 2% 637.34M

3) Choose any Tuesday or Wednesday in the month of July and tell me what the increase or decrease for said day will be. You have 2% error room. July 1st, -19.5%

4) What will Jurassic World gross for the three day weekend of July 3-5? Error room of 5%.  30.34M

5) How much more will JW finish with WW? ERROR room of 7%. ABSTAIN

Edited by #ED

OK, so I'm at the point where I just don't care anymore, and I'm going to go with the flow. Whatever happens, happens. OK? OK.

---------

Avengers

Titanic

none of the above

2) What will JWs final gross be? Must be within 2% $635.58M

3) Choose any Tuesday or Wednesday in the month of July and tell me what the increase or decrease for said day will be. You have 2% error room. July 1st = -15%

4) What will Jurassic World gross for the three day weekend of July 3-5? Error room of 5%. $31.233M

5) How much more will JW finish with WW? ERROR room of 7%. $1.620B

Edited by Alpha