#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

What are the chances Jurassic World and Inside Out hold on to the top two until Minions come out? Because Ted 2 could do $45M and still settle for #3 next weekend, and I'm not really feeling either Terminator or Magic Mike doing significant enough business the weekend after.

I think they will flip with IO going ahead. But that has more than reasonable chance of happening. L

What are the chances Jurassic World and Inside Out hold on to the top two until Minions come out? Because Ted 2 could do $45M and still settle for #3 next weekend, and I'm not really feeling either Terminator or Magic Mike doing significant enough business the weekend after.

I think very possible

It's not as simple as saying "let's fudge it." Enough is enough on this idea.

If they were going to fudge they would have done it already. Wednesday was a great candidate. Only $105,000 short of $20m, which would have tied the record for most consecutive days above $20m.

It is pretty much impossible. All stars need to align for it to break the 2nd weekend record. 

I doesn't even need a record breaking June Saturday increase or FD Sunday decrease to break the record. It's completely possible for now.

You are one of the biggest JW fanboys on here, can't think objectively on it.

What? I'm the one looking at comparable June and FD increases and deceases, and I'm merely saying it still possible to break the record.