#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

I suspect once we get some of the outsider Star Wars fans to show up, this place is going to go full nuclear meltdown.

OH yeah. If people think the Nolanites and Marvelites are militaristic wait til they get a load of the hardcore Star Wars fans

OH yeah. If people think the Nolanites and Marvelites are militaristic wait til they get a load of the hardcore Star Wars fans

My ban hammer is ready.

Just wait till they get a load of the number of people here who, gasp, don't think Star Wars' box office is more impressive than Titanic or whatever. That said, I learned with the $50m Thursday and $16m midnight for Sith to never doubt the power of the Jedi nerds. It will be enormous for sure.

Just wait till they get a load of the number of people here who, gasp, don't think Star Wars' box office is more impressive than Titanic or whatever. That said, I learned with the $50m Thursday and $16m midnight for Sith to never doubt the power of the Jedi nerds. It will be enormous for sure.

I am ready for the SW OW over JW OW clubs made by the nre SW stans. That and SW over Avatar.

Insane times. Feeling Nostalgic right now. I joined when TDK opened.

Your timing was pretty good. Between Steve Mason pwning Nikki on opening night, the 8% Sunday hold, the troll $25m Monday coming so close to the actual number, and epic weekdays...it was very memorable.

• Like 2

Supes really does need to be on more, he was on almost every weekend last summer

Ethaaaan, whyyyyyyyyyyyy. Aren't things good enough for you right now? I honestly can't understand half of what Kal says anyway :lol:

Ethaaaan, whyyyyyyyyyyyy. Aren't things good enough for you right now? I honestly can't understand half of what Kal says anyway :lol:

I miss those nights when me Captain Jack, and Supes would just control the discussion in the weekend numbers threads from last Summer