#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

I hate the sound of people chomping on popcorn while I'm trying to listen to the dialogue of a movie.

The worst is when they keep shaking the tub/bag after every freaking bite. It's like damn, the butter has mixed as well as it's going to, ENOUGH!

• Like 1

I don't hate it, but I haven't eaten popcorn in a theater in months. My interest in paying for it at the theaters, is declining. 

Yeah that too. It's ridiculous. I can pretty much only justify buying one item at concession prices. Then I need to have a reward or something or sneak in time it is.

• Like 1

Universal has had now 9 weeks so far #1! So next up is Ted 2 which will be the tenth weekend and if it opens better than expectations and murders the stripper terminators then Minions that would be the most weeks Universal has had the top spot of any year

Ethan you snake other people's popcorn? Like you reach into their bucket and take some during the movie?

The side eye you must get...

Yeah, but sometimes I have to deal with the friend who likes to.mix Jalapeño and Cheddar flavoring on the popcorn

I almost never buy movie theater snacks. Food especially, I'll occasionally get a drink. It's soooooo expensive, plus I hate when you have to take a shit during a movie. The worst

I worked at a movie theater for about two months when I was about 17. Worked the concession stand.. Saw how the sausage was made or popcorn and it was gross. I decided to leave after they fired me. Boss was kind of hot in an early 90's era way. But man was she a (not going to say it). I think I asked once for a few movie passes that was like pulling teeth . And I got fired because I asked for a day off, was told yes. Then found out I was never given the day off. I should have known something was up when five people quit or were fired in the time I was there

Universal has had now 9 weeks so far #1! So next up is Ted 2 which will be the tenth weekend and if it opens better than expectations and murders the stripper terminators then Minions that would be the most weeks Universal has had the top spot of any year

Just imagine if Minions blocks Ant-Man from #1. Oh the hilarity that will ensue here.

• Like 1

Yeah that too. It's ridiculous. I can pretty much only justify buying one item at concession prices. Then I need to have a reward or something or sneak in time it is.

Pretty much. If I ever get anything at the concession stands nowadays, it's soda or candy or both, nothing else. 

Edited by Insidearcher

lol MovieMan and PDC are two peas in a pod. Agree with y'all on the popcorn bag shaking, especially at the beginning of a movie when you are trying to get some kind of grasp on where the story is headed.

I'm all out of likes, I'm so lost without them...

I almost never buy movie theater snacks. Food especially, I'll occasionally get a drink. It's soooooo expensive, plus I hate when you have to take a shit during a movie. The worst

That sounds like a personal problem. Maybe get it checked out by a doctor, lol.

I don't like the prices either though. Today for Jaws I didn't buy any concessions. Sometimes I will sneak in a bag of gummy bears from a convenience store. Paying $5 for something you know costs $1 down the street just feels wrong, ha.