#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

So my sister just called me and informed me how stressful her day was, with dealing with taking care of Mom and bickering with our brother who's a pain in the ass, she wanted to see JW.. There's a 10:25PM showing.. This would be my 2nd time.. Should I go??? :thinking: 

Nah, we don't need your support.

So my sister just called me and informed me how stressful her day was, with dealing with taking care of Mom and bickering with our brother who's a pain in the ass, she wanted to see JW.. There's a 10:25PM showing.. This would be my 2nd time.. Should I go??? :thinking: 

Do it. The power of the Mososaur compels you!

• Like 4

Sure, go support your sister. You guys'll have a nice time together and she'll appreciate it.

And you'll see an awesome movie.  :)

• Like 2

Nah, I grew out of that phase a long, long time ago. :lol:

I'm actually a bit bewildered, though. I just don't get it. Is it literally just "wow, lots of dinosaurs.... AWESOME!"?

I figured might as well be part of one of the biggest movies ever

• Like 1

Nah, I grew out of that phase a long, long time ago. :lol:

I'm actually a bit bewildered, though. I just don't get it. Is it literally just "wow, lots of dinosaurs.... AWESOME!"?

idk personally I just found the film fun to watch. Sure there were some problems and some things that didn't make sense but it was just very entertaining to me

Plus:

I liked the end a lot. and that helped erase a lot of the problems from the rest of the film for me

Ted 2 has a chance at a 90M OW

Really now?

R rated comedy sequels have a very tricky track record. Hangover 2 and 22 Jump Street were 2 exceptions to the rule. (I actually heard more people upset over Ted 1 due to it being misleading as it was really a rom com)

I could see Max doing decently actually-then again I've seen the trailer at just about every PG/PG-13 film in the past 2 months.

I eat Popcorn with Tapatio. Too good. And its easy to sneak in a small bottle of the stuff into a theater. My friends all snuck in wings from Buffalo Wild Wings at opening night for Jurassic World lol. Reminded me of that scene from Scary Movie. 

Ugh and I still haven't seen Jurassic World a second time. 

idk personally I just found the film fun to watch. Sure there were some problems and some things that didn't make sense but it was just very entertaining to me

Plus:

I liked the end a lot. and that helped erase a lot of the problems from the rest of the film for me

But what did you find entertaining?

No clue when I'll see Inside Out or if in theaters or not (as I said I might see it for free instead in August on the cruise)

Definitely check it out at some point Impact.  As far as I'm concerned, it's a masterpiece of an animated film that's worth viewing on the big screen

Edited by Insidearcher
  • Like 1

Had a few kids at JW, they were pretty good.

All of the kids at my screening of JW were well behaved. Not a single crying baby!

Also the little girl sitting right next to my seat covered her ears a few times since I think the loud sounds bothered her. About 30 minutes into the movie she went and sat on her mom's lap to get a better view for the screen. Pretty adorable. :wub:

Ugh and I still haven't seen Jurassic World a second time. 

Considering its only 10 days old how couldn't you have seen it 20 times already ;) LOL

Definitely check it out at some point Impact.  It's a masterpiece of an animated film that's worth viewing on the big screen

The Disney cruise is a big screen ;)

• Like 1

Really now?

R rated comedy sequels have a very tricky track record. Hangover 2 and 22 Jump Street were 2 exceptions to the rule. (I actually heard more people upset over Ted 1 due to it being misleading as it was really a rom com)

I could see Max doing decently actually-then again I've seen the trailer at just about every PG/PG-13 film in the past 2 months.

Ted expanded its audience on DVD very well. Lots of people my age that didn't see it in theaters and watched it on DVD. I've literally never hear any one say they dislike the first one + the marketing has been all over the place and its pretty funny

All of the kids at my screening of JW were well behaved. Not a single crying baby!

Also the little girl sitting right next to my seat covered her ears a few times since I think the loud sounds bothered her. About 30 minutes into the movie she went and sat on her mom's lap to get a better view for the screen. Pretty adorable. :wub:

The only time a kid acted up during my screening of JW was when the Minions trailer came on. Once it was done, a little kid loudly said to his mom "Mom, I wanna see that" which led to a few snickers from the audience.