#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

IMO Transformers and JW aren't really alike at all. Transformers is a much more ambitious movie with stellar characters and some really emotionally intense scenes where JW is just throw popcorn in your face and watch dinosaurs throw down.

oh jesus

BoxOffice

@BoxOffice

13m

JURASSIC WORLD earned an estimated $29.0M on Friday. Domestic total is now $325.2M.#JurassicWorld

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dat $325M! :D

The record is still in play. Needs a good Saturday jump and great Father's Day, but still quite possible.

The record is not happening and 100M are in danger, IMO.

Impossible jump. Something between 25-30% more likely. 

35% is not impossible, but it also doesn't equal $40m as he wrote. It would be $39.15m.

37.7 (+30%)

35.8 (-5%)

Going to be pretty close if it has a nice Saturday jump. Puts Universal in a tough spot Sunday morning. They probably will be conservative with the Sunday projection just like last week, so I don't expect them to announce a record number.

I think since the estimate is 29.0 the official number is going to come lower so hitting 100m with 28m+ Friday is quite a stretch.

It's not opening day. I would guess the 29 number is pretty close to accurate. Father's Day is a nice boost for the movie and puts 100 in play even with a flat 28, but I would guess it's a lot closer to 29.

• Like 1