#ED

Monday Actuals: JW - 11.5M | IO - 10.4M

E1828 did you do those charts at MOJO ? I had forgotten how informative they were.

I did.  Last one I did it for was The Dark Knight back in 2008.  Took a little hiatus there.  Thought I would resurrect the charts with this great run by so far by Jurassic World.  Charts will be back for SW7 as well.  

? You posted this already.

Updated with actuals, will post with only actuals going forward.

• Like 3

A lot of people are gonna be disappointed when IO makes under $50 million this weekend.

Even more people are gonna be disappointed when JW makes under 55m this weekend.

Edited by Infernus

A lot of people are going to be pleased when both LW and IO are going to make over 50 million.

Seriously be happy that both films are doing and will continue do well.  It's not a dick measuring contest.

A lot of people are going to be pleased when both LW and IO are going to make over 50 million.

Seriously be happy that both films are doing and will continue do well.  It's not a dick measuring contest.

Awwwwwwwww. I really wanted to play

• Like 1

Nobody was comparing the two.

From reading this board, that's ALL the numbers are.   :D

From reading this board, that's ALL the numbers are.   :D

"My dick is bigger than your dick!"

"Well, my dick competed against much larger dicks.  Your dick competed in an empty dick marketplace!

"My dick is bigger when adjusted for dick inflation!"

• Like 3

"My dick is bigger than your dick!"

"Well, my dick competed against much larger dicks.  Your dick competed in an empty dick marketplace!

"My dick is bigger when adjusted for dick inflation!"

How does one adjust a dick for dick inflation?

• Like 1