baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

The Total Recall remake may have a lot of problems (Jessica Biel and the black dude delivering some of the worst acting ever), but it does have some impressive action sequences...

And Kate Beckinsale

It uh. . . has Kate Beckinsale. Evil Kate Beckinsale

Total-Recall-Behind-the-Scenes-Featurett

Edited by Yandereprime
  • Like 3

The VFX, the production design ( Tatopolous, french-greek production designer legend), that amazing "elevator scene" were all very nice but damn, it was still bland as hell and Colin Farrell is no action hero material... plus Paul Verheoven-Arnie-Gore-Sharon Stone win at life.

Kate Beckinsale's accent...  :unsure: Didn't even remembered Cranston was in this :lol: 

I mean it's made a trillion dollars. who hasn't seen this damn thing yet?

It really doesn't matter if individuals feel others should have seen it by now.  Everyone should feel that they can come into the numbers thread and not be spoiled if they haven't.

For those that what a refresher on the policies:

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

• Like 1

Maybe since Ted is flopping they'll just go ahead and take some cash from it if necessary for JP to beat IO for the weekend. :lol:

Universal already starting the fudging process as we type. 

Edited by Insidearcher

A sequel to Ted wasn't unnecessary. If anything, it was necessary given the huge success of Ted and this is the movie business. Not the movie arts. What they did with the sequel was unnecessary.

• Like 1

Kate beckinsale is one of the few females I'd ever go lesbian for. She's my female crush (along with others).

And now I have images in my head...  :mellow:

• Like 3

It really doesn't matter if individuals feel others should have seen it by now.  Everyone should feel that they can come into the numbers thread and not be spoiled if they haven't.

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

what are jokes etc.

Are we talking about the gif I posted? That is not even a spoiler honestly...

A sequel to Ted wasn't unnecessary. If anything, it was necessary given the huge success of Ted and this is the movie business. Not the movie arts. What they did with the sequel was unnecessary.

I believe the audience is voting with their wallets. It was an unnecessary sequel.

Are we talking about the gif I posted? That is not even a spoiler honestly...

I didn't consider it a spoiler.  

I was replying to the post that said spoilers were ok after 2 weeks ( in this thread )

• Like 1