baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

JW calls it a win. What was the last June movie that spent 3 weekends at #1?

I suppose it was technically The Lion King, which won two weekends in its original release (before getting supplanted by Forrest Gump), and then two more weekends on its 3D re-release.

However, in the way you're asking, it was Jurassic Park, of all things.

Edited by DamienRoc

It's worth it for the catalog of stuff streaming in HBO Go: Sopranos, Band of Brothers, John Adams, True Detective, Game of Thrones, The Wire, etc.

Heck, the recent episode of VICE the other day was scary as shit. Seems we are headed straight for another Cold War or worse with Russia.

vladimir-putin-laughing.gif

• Like 3

I'm bulimic.

You can read minds?  

200_s.gif

Ted 2 is bombing so hard, I'm ready to be it's eugooglizer. That's one who speaks at funerals. Or did you think I'd be too stupid to know what a eugoogly is?

• Like 1

Watching a bit of Skyfall on USA, it legit blows my mind Ralph Fiennes is in this. Or rather that he's completely unrecognizable in the best sense in Grand Budapest

I'm watching too. I do wonder if Spectre could open to 100 million

I'm watching too. I do wonder if Spectre could open to 100 million

All depends on that second trailer. Could decrease on OW too though. I actually think MI5 and Spectre will have very similar OWs, low 80s