baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

This is Marvel's lowest budget movie to date, it's going to have a big multiplier. The great early buzz should put it around TWS.

It cost more than you think.

Though yes, it's cheaper than their most recent.

• Like 1

Holy shit, she wasn't even 17 when they filmed the Baby One More Time video. I was only 12-13 at that time too but now it feels kinda perverted to say that was the best she ever looked.

I always thought she was fucking hot as anything in Drive me Crazy video....just before the STOP part, when the music stops for about 2 seconds, in the video, she leans down and her ample cleavage is on display, plus that green top and tight pants......instantly fell in lust with her there.

Holy shit, she wasn't even 17 when they filmed the Baby One More Time video. I was only 12-13 at that time too but now it feels kinda perverted to say that was the best she ever looked.

she had such massive star power and sex appeal even at 16. a supernova and instant icon like i CAN'T.

I always thought she was fucking hot as anything in Drive me Crazy video....just before the STOP part, when the music stops for about 2 seconds, in the video, she leans down and her ample cleavage is on display, plus that green top and tight pants......instantly fell in lust with her there.

i saw drive me crazy in the theater hoping she would have a cameo but NOPE

• Like 1