Monday 6.8 IO, 6.4 JW, 3.6 TED2

So here is the full schedule:

Magic Mike:

7pm, 10:15pm

Terminator Genisys:

3D: 7pm, 10pm

2D: 7:30pm, 10:30pm

Hmmm. 

T4 did 3M with midnights only, T5 needs to do more. No idea how much MM did. 

I think Paramount was probably hoping for a 70-80M total on the 5 days. Right now they are just praying shit doesn't go sideways on them and does under 50M. 

• Like 1

I think Paramount was probably hoping for a 70-80M total on the 5 days. Right now they are just praying shit doesn't go sideways on them and does under 50M.

It will probably mirror the four-day opening of Terminator Salvation for sure.

Except for IO, THG and Minions and some anonymous movie that no one sees coming.  

Spectre has a good shot as well.  Unless one of those three fails to make 300m this year will set the record for most 300m movies adjusted and actually.

Except for IO, THG and Minions and some anonymous movie that no one sees coming.  

I feel like Everest could be that "anonymous" breakout. Maybe not 300 big, but 250 perhaps. Blockbuster-esque movie to fill that fall void, cast is great, and Beaufoy's got an excellent screenwriting track record.

I feel like Everest could be that "anonymous" breakout. Maybe not 300 big, but 250 perhaps. Blockbuster-esque movie to fill that fall void, cast is great, and Beaufoy's got an excellent screenwriting track record.

Trailer isn't good enough. I do like the confidence shown by both Universal and Sony that are opening Everest and The Walk one week before the wide release exclusively in IMAX.