WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates: Ant-Man 58.04 | Minions 50.24 | Trainwreck 30.24 | IO 11.66 | JW 11.36 (Page 88)

help me I'm stuck in an argument where someone is insisting this is true:

CYOOa6h.jpg

Then they would have to call it Man-Ant.

Imagine selling that :lol:

Edited by a2k

Utter bullshit. I don't believe it for a second.

Though after Cannon got the rights to Spider-Man in the 80s, Menahem Golan notoriously commissioned a script where Spidey was a half-spider mutant because he misunderstood the character.

Edited by TServo2049

Then they would have to call it Man-Ant.

Imagine selling that :lol:

Would love to see Batman vs Man-Bat. Man-Bat is an extremely underutilized villain (especially since Mr. Freeze took the "tragic origin" villain role away). Kirk Langstrom hasn't been seen in a comic in forever.

Man-Bat_vs._Batman_Vol_1_1.jpg

I want to watch Arrow, Flash, Shield, or Carter but none of them are on Canadian Netflix. I would buy a season on demand but I don't know if it is worth it. Out of those shows, which are worth watching, and do have to see any of them in order to understand another?

I want to watch Arrow, Flash, Shield, or Carter but none of them are on Canadian Netflix. I would buy a season on demand but I don't know if it is worth it. Out of those shows, which are worth watching, and do have to see any of them in order to understand another?

Watch The Tick instead.

Arrow and Flash are connected to each other so it makes little sense to watch one without watching the other. And Legends of Tomorrow is coming in January to join them.

• Like 1

Would love to see Batman vs Man-Bat. Man-Bat is an extremely underutilized villain (especially since Mr. Freeze took the "tragic origin" villain role away). Kirk Langstrom hasn't been seen in a comic in forever.

Man-Bat_vs._Batman_Vol_1_1.jpg

I liked his little role in Arkham Knight.

Flash is the only one I watch out of those. I don't like Arrow, I gave Carter 2 episodes and it was meh, and I gave up on SHIELD after the Thor episode in Season 1. I've heard great things about Season 2 though.

• Like 1

The Flash. It is pretty much standalone. Even though it is connected with Arrow, Arrow seems to be the show more concerned with bringing up the connections constantly, The Flash just gives us a single storyline for the whole season.

• Like 1

Arrow and Flash are connected to each other so it makes little sense to watch one without watching the other. And Legends of Tomorrow is coming in January to join them.

I watch Flash but not Arrow, the latter doesn't really affect it much except when the crossover happened.

All of them are pretty bad but at least Carter has Hayley Atwell to look at.

• Like 1

Download Hola for Chrome and you can access Netflix from any country. UK has Shield, US has Arrow, not sure about the others.

• Like 1

Download Hola for Chrome and you can access Netflix from any country. UK has Shield, US has Arrow, not sure about the others.

Don't download Hola, it was revealed that they use your IPs as botnets.

I won't even try to follow the DC TV Universe. I am done with that. In fact, I am probably done with shows with 20+ episodes every season. It is too much. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

I won't even try to follow the DC TV Universe. I am done with that. In fact, I am probably done with shows with 20+ episodes every season. It is too much. 

It's not really that hard to follow. Legends of Tomorrow will only be 13 episodes a season and pretty much everyone turned on Arrow.