WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates: Ant-Man 58.04 | Minions 50.24 | Trainwreck 30.24 | IO 11.66 | JW 11.36 (Page 88)

We're talking Saturday's, as in tomorrow's, increase for Minions?

I'm tempted to bet on this...

easy bet. No way its increasing 45% in July. bcos of thursday previews friday impact is more minimal for holdovers. So Saturday increases in July cannot be that big.

No.. I'm standing my ground and remaining firm on BvsS making 165-180M OW and a finish around 450M Domestic.. I'm not budging and thinking over my head with this...1 thing is certain: Disappointment is inevitable if people keep predicting too high for it...

What abouit Avatar 2 vs SWS the battle of the winter Juggernauts and SWs is the only film right now with the potential

to  keep up.. But Im not so sure if they waited too long.. I think Juggernaut 2017 will hit 3B to 4B WW if its good. Minimum 2.2 B WW :D

There should be some more headlines coming JW's way, since it's going to go over 600 dom and 900 OS (which, naturally, also takes it over 1.5B WW) by the end of the weekend.

I really hope Titanic is still in sights, but since it's already done so much more than anyone expected, I'd rather just not expect that to happen and get blown away if it does. I don't think it's a sure thing or even close to it.

Chews on your leg Jenna Friend lol. Noooo Nooooo NOoooO!!!(In luke skywalker voiceee---Thats Cant be Trueeeeeee--NOOOOOOOOO!!)

Titanic hasnt adjourned yet.. 660M must hold damn theee :P

Talking about 45% increase baumer or hold for minions this weekend? I think 45 percent drop this weekend for minions is possible.

Depends how big JPW and Shchumer are.

He's talking about a 45% Saturday increase (which won't happen; neither well a 45% weekend decrease though probably a 54-55% decrease for the weekend)

Hi Lordmandeep don't see you often this time on the forum or you are on other threads love your post on big week ends dude :)

BTW not the subject but saw T2 again for my 30th viewing or so and noticed a sound pool  in the screen the second i have noticed in T2

it s crazy that after so many views i was able to see this pool ..... many many view sometime the eye don't see all  :D

Proof that Cameron is not perfect :D

• Like 1

Hi Lordmandeep don't see you often this time on the forum or you are on other threads love your post on big week ends dude :)

BTW not the subject but saw T2 again for my 30th viewing or so and noticed a sound pool in the screen the second i have noticed in T2

it s crazy that after so many views i was able to see this pool ..... many many view sometime the eye don't see all :D

Oh boy

• Like 1

He's talking about a 45% Saturday increase (which won't happen; neither well a 45% weekend decrease though probably a 54-55% decrease for the weekend)

Oh was lost lol. Thanks Ethan.. Yep looks tuff.. Schumer get alot of added publicity thanks to her her crazy just done have

sex with disneys R2 detoo and C Threepio.. .Wow.. How the hell disney didnt block that GQ mag and sue lol

BTW not the subject but saw T2 again for my 30th viewing or so and noticed a sound pool  in the screen the second i have noticed in T2

it s crazy that after so many views i was able to see this pool ..... many many view sometime the eye don't see all  :D

Still wont stop Lord Cameron from getting in the top 3 all time Domestic and WW lists and getting more top film awards :P

He is the best of all time pound for pound. Speilberg is the biggest superman Movie filmmaker overall though.. :) Cameron still going to be up there with him for the masterpieces and sheer effort put out in his top Films though

• Like 1

Trainwreck is flying past $10 million today. (Gopher even said it would change.)

You see the millions of hits Schumer getting for her Sex romp suggestive Starwars romp in the bed..Pretty damn brillant and crazy..

Shocked Disney let that one get out so far.. Kinda of wrong to mess with Sws like that but still pretty damn crafty. The neg and positive feedback definitely helping Ms Schumer get more movie buzz and the film by Apatow is suppose to be really good as well :)

Damn a cheap film like Train Wreck has the potential to beat TG domestically. I Hope not ..>Fudge!

You see the millions of hits Schumer getting for her Sex romp suggestive Starwars romp in the bed..Pretty damn brillant and crazy..

Shocked Disney let that one get out so far.. Kinda of wrong to mess with Sws like that but still pretty damn crafty. The neg and positive feedback definitely helping Ms Schumer get more movie buzz and the film by Apatow is suppose to be really good as well :)

Damn a cheap film like Train Wreck has the potential to beat TG domestically. I Hope not ..>Fudge!

A lot of movies are going to beat TG this year.

This is 40 is the only Apatow film I've ever seen but I really like that one (its not that funny but I liked the characters and was invested in the story)

I've never actually seen an Apatow film. Well, I'm just about to walk out the door to go to Trainwreck, so we'll see how that goes.
  • Like 1

This is 40 is the only Apatow film I've ever seen but I really like that one (its not that funny but I liked the characters and was invested in the story)

I enjoyed Knocked Up more but This is 40 was good too. The only problem I had was it seemed to drag in certain spots due to the length. A common problem in Apatow's movies.

Ant-Man: $61 million

Minions: $54.5 million

Trainwreck: $38 million (from $14-15 million Fri)

IO: $12.5 million

JW: $11.5 million

Pretty stellar weekend - Trainwreck on its way to an inevitable 4x-4.5x, IO/JW chugging along, Minions on pace for $350m+ DOM

• Like 2