grim22

Cruddy Weekend Estimates: A-M 24.77m, Pix 24m, Minions 22m, Trainwreck 17.2m, Southpaw 16.5m, PT 12.5m,

Wasn't Black Sea 2014? No, it came out in January 2015. It is a great movie. I saw it in theaters.
Ah, I checked and it came out here last year. I didn't realise it was delayed for US :)

It's possible he already has. Several Native American actors walked off the set of Ridiculous Six due to racial insensitivity.

really he's kinda becoming like celebrities like Sharon Stone,Eddie Murphy, just to name a few who were popular either one time or drew people in and now people are like lay off we don't want involved.

My top 5 of the year includes Birdman, Whiplash, Fast 7, Mad Max and Jurassic World. Haven't bothered to put them in order yet. Kingsman, Black Sea, Spy and American Sniper are outside looking in.

Edited by CJohn

Ah, I checked and it came out here last year. I didn't realise it was delayed for US :)

They basically had it out for two weekends in a few hundred theaters and then ripped all the theaters away within 2 weeks

Ah, I checked and it came out here last year. I didn't realise it was delayed for US :)   They basically had it out for two weekends in a few hundred theaters and then ripped all the theaters away within 2 weeks
Makes sense, it wasn't a very popular movie.

My top 5 of the year includes Birdman, Whiplash, Fast 7, Mad Max and Jurassic World. Haven't bothered to put them in order yet. Kingsman, Black Sea, Spy and American Sniper are outside looking in.

JW over American Sniper :mellow:

They basically had it out for two weekends in a few hundred theaters and then ripped all the theaters away within 2 weeks

Here it was 2 weeks in theaters. That is it :lol:

Wow you guys watch a lot of movies in the cinema. I've only seen like 7 this year (one every month basically)..

Yeah... I don't known how some of these guys do it. I've seen 11 films so far this year I think

:mellow: :mellow:

:sadno:

Go watch Inside Out

When it is available to download in HD quality I will. Same with Ted 2, Minions and TONS of other stuff I haven't seen.