Asyulus

Official Weekend Estimates |MI5 - 56M; Vacation - 14.9M; Ant-Man - 12.6M; Minions - 12.2M; Pixels - 10.4M; Trainwreck - 9.7M| Pg58

Well, one could say that the action is not good in the sense that you're indifferent to what is happening on screen, that you don't care about any of the characters, therefore there is no tension whatsoever.

You could be talking about any M:I movie here.

I generally dig the the M:I movies but I'm kind of amazed they inspire any real passion. They're quintessential 'forget ten minutes after watching' movies.

Edited by ddddeeee
  • Like 2

Fast Five

MI3

Furious 6

Ghost Protocol

MI

Furious 4

Furious 7

Furious 1

Tokyo Drift

MI2

2 Fast 2 Furious (fuck this movie)

I'll see Rogue Nation eventually.

How the hell is Tokyo Drift ahead of 2 Fast 2 Furious? Da fuque?

The first time I was watching the first movie I remember expecting Estevez's character to be the surprise villain. It would've been the 90s thing to do

• Like 5

How did no one see this post or comment on it? Why is everyone still saying 18m as if Deadline was the most recent update? It's doing 20m+ for a 50m+ weekend.

THR updated first, then Variety, then Deadline. So Deadline's numbers currently get preference. The title reflects that as well.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 1

The first time I was watching the first movie I remember expecting Estevez's character to be the surprise villain. It would've been the 90s thing to do

The first time I watched it I was sad and angry they killed off Coach Bombay.

I thought it was gonna be Kristin Scott Thomas

Edited by MrPink

The real twist should have been Henry Czerny revealing his real identity as Bob Ritter and the true villain, and then Harrison Ford as Jack Ryan comes in to join Tom Cruise to take him down.

• Like 3

How the hell is Tokyo Drift ahead of 2 Fast 2 Furious? Da fuque?

Because 2 Fast 2 Furious is boring and peaks in the first 10 minutes. Tokyo Drift isn't without it's faults but never reached the boringness of 2 Fast. BREH.

Vin Diesel is not even a draw outside FF, so let's not get carried away. RN will leg it to 175m anyway and do 600m OS. Cruise saves Paramount this year. MI6 is happening in 2017.

Yeah well who else got the Pacifier to over 100 million

• Like 1