Asyulus

Official Weekend Estimates |MI5 - 56M; Vacation - 14.9M; Ant-Man - 12.6M; Minions - 12.2M; Pixels - 10.4M; Trainwreck - 9.7M| Pg58

The magical handjob elf also known as the "not even good enough to be Ant-Man" lady comes close behind.

Man, she's had the best career of all of them

Except for Rodriguez

• Like 2

It was kinda shocking just how well they worked together when it happened in Season 5. Made me think about how much wasted time there was with the J-K-S love triangle (then the J-K-S-J quadrangle)

I'm sure Sawyer/Juliet was just a happy accident. The writers just did that pairing to give Juliet something to do and they quickly rode that train when they realized how popular the pairing was.

Also Kate just SUCKS. She is a toxic character, especially her romances.

Edited by Mojoguy

I'm sure Sawyer/Juliet was just a happy accident. The writers just did that pairing to give Juliet something to do and they quickly road that train when they realized how popular the pairing was.

Then they Padme'd me.

Rank the top 5 MI sequences.

1 Dubai - Burj and sandstorm chase

2 Morocco - underwater stunt and bike chase

3 Langley

4 Vienna

5 bridge sequence and hospital chase in MI3

1. Opening team massacre in the first one.

2. The rest.

It was kinda shocking just how well they worked together when it happened in Season 5. Made me think about how much wasted time there was with the J-K-S love triangle (then the J-K-S-J quadrangle)

The worst part of the triangle is that Juliet had to get killed off for it, and then neither pairing ends up together(Unless you're a jater and count the afterlife)

Except for Rodriguez

Rodriguez was lucky though. Everyone hated her character so she got killed off before she was even there for a full season.

If reception to her character had been better odds are she would have lived on and been in the soap opera love trapezoid instead of Juliet.

Rodriguez was lucky though. Everyone hated her character so she got killed off before she was even there for a full season.

If reception to her character had been better odds are she would have lived on and been in the soap opera love trapezoid instead of Juliet.

How many un-answered questions remained on Lost ?

Some sites listed them when the show ended, it was in the hundreds ...

Except for Rodriguez

I do kind of love that Mr Eko of all people is doing well.

See I can't count those 2 because they were both already pretty successful before they were cast on Lost.

Most disappointing career failure after Holloway is probably Naveen Andrews. I swear he was going places after Planet Terror.

Jin's getting bit parts in blockbusters

No idea what Sun's up to

Sayid is on that Wacho Netflix show

Jin is on Hawaii Five-O along with Hurley. Both have regularly been on TV since Lost ended.

It is shocking that Hollywood didn't try again with Matthew Fox and Josh Holloway, I think Holloway's thunder was somewhat stolen by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau's surge in the past 5 years.

I wonder how many GOT actors will have a good Hollywood career once the show ends. Emilia Clarke's career may have been torpedoed by Genisys, Lena Headey I can see having a good run as a supporting actor in movies, Peter Dinklage will most likely end up being the biggest star of the bunch.