Asyulus

Not So Fantastic Weekend Thread | MI5 29.4, F4 26.2, Gift 12, Ricki 7, Shaun 4, Vac 9, AM 7.8

Well, no one died on set.  It's funny there's been enough movies where people died filming it and no one really cares but everyone here pretends to be appalled by trank's work ethic.

You are the worst :lol: I love it. 

• Like 2

The only MCU movie I truly dislike is IM2. The rest are good to great.

I wanted to be interested in seeing this new FF movie but it just never happened. Never once did I think it looked all that good. 

When they stuck with all kids model of the FF I had misgivings since that is one of the things that the Story films got wrong.

And when it was clear it was going to be Dark,Edgy and TDK style "Grounded" I knew it was going to suck because that is so totally wrong for the Fantastic Four.

• Like 1

I remember someone in the FF thread predicting sub 20 RT and sub 30 OW for the movie, who was it?

Pretty accurate.

I'm sure that was included in a number of fanboy rants.

meanwhile I was always saying that I thought they were overreacting and the movie would probably be pretty good, so y'know, I gotta spend all day in the fant4stic thread editing those.

• Like 2

I'm sure that was included in a number of fanboy rants.

meanwhile I was always saying that I thought they were overreacting and the movie would probably be pretty good, so y'know, I gotta spend all day in the fant4stic thread editing those.

You are not the only one. I am doing it since last night. Trashing Trank, MBJ and Teller was the first thing to put in every post I did there.

You are not the only one. I am doing it since last night. Trashing Trank, MBJ and Teller was the first thing to put in every post I did there.

I am confident in this project now. Josh Trank proved he can be an excellent director.

• Like 5

Well, no one died on set. It's funny there's been enough movies where people died filming it and no one really cares but everyone here pretends to be appalled by trank's work ethic.

People also act like this has never happened. Coppola was fired FOUR TIMES from The Godfather.

• Like 3