Asyulus

Not So Fantastic Weekend Thread | MI5 29.4, F4 26.2, Gift 12, Ricki 7, Shaun 4, Vac 9, AM 7.8

Just because I hate fanboy mentality. The crap the cast received when it was announced was absolutely ridiculous. For that alone they deserve to never get FF in the MCU.

Bad reason. The actors will move on from this shit movie in a few weeks. You just want the FF fans to never get a good FF movie?

Edited by Mojoguy

2.7M should lock 30M weekend. With a 80M DOM total and 170-190M OS it will turn into profit.

It's not gonna have a multiplier of 2.67.

GL was 2.19x. ASM2 was ~2.2x.

This could do 2.15-2.3x, 65-70m with a 30m ow.

And wit the tracking having FF4's audience skewing younger than Ant-Mans and this horrible reviews a mid $20s w/e wouldn't surprise.

And no FOX didn't spend $120m + Marketing for a $250m ww take that's less than the SS made in 2007.

• Like 1

Bad reason. The actors will move on from this shit movie in a few weeks. You just want the FF fans to never get a good FF movie?

How do you know FOX will never make a good FF movie? I am not expecting this cast to stay either. 

if Sony decided to make a deal with Marvel to save Spider-Man why wouldn't Fox? 

Because FOX wants to Unite FF and X-Men, and doesn't want to put FF in the MCU. 

if Sony decided to make a deal with Marvel to save Spider-Man why wouldn't Fox? 

Sony was desperate. Also Sony and Marvel have always had a good relationship with each other in terms of Spidey.

FOX and Marvel hate each other.

How do you know FOX will never make a good FF movie? I am not expecting this cast to stay either. 

Because FOX wants to Unite FF and X-Men, and doesn't want to put FF in the MCU. 

They've made three bad ones and with this opening they might lose 70% of their audience from the first one.  You think the audience is going to be there for a 4th?  Even if Marvel got them back they couldn't do an FF movie for years.  It's damaged property.

FF and X-men have different licenses.  Fox keeps talking about maybe combining them but they keep talking about an X-Men TV show as well.  They can't do either without Marvel's permission

• Like 2

I doubt FOX will ever make a good FF movie after three bad attempts. Many comic fans feel the same way.

It is because of that fanboy attitude of Marvel is Jesus that I want FOX to keep the rights. If they can make good X-Men movies they can also make good F4 movies. Unfortunately, it is undoubtedly after this monster failure they won't try to get some big money from a deal with Marvel. 

They've made three bad ones and with this opening they might lose 70% of their audience from the first one.  You think the audience is going to be there for a 4th?  Even if Marvel got them back they couldn't do an FF movie for years.  It's damaged property.

FF and X-men have different licenses.  Fox keeps talking about maybe combining them but they keep talking about an X-Men TV show as well.  They can't do either without Marvel's permission

The FF/X-Men movie is already on the schedule. So I think they already know they can do it. I think an audience will be there for a good movie. First Class saved the X-Men brand without setting the world on fire.

• Like 1